You will need
  • -passport of all parties involved
  • -certificate of ownership of the apartment
  • -extract from the cadastral passport
  • -a certificate of value of the apartment
  • -information on all registered
  • permission for donation from all owners
  • -the decision of bodies of guardianship and guardianship, if the owners are minors, incapable or partially capable of
  • -deed of gift
The receiver can accept the gift of a grant or to refuse it.
For registration of the deed need to take an extract from the cadastral passport of apartment in the Department of BTI. To get information about the cost of housing.
If the apartment is still some property owners need a notarized permission to make donation of all owners.
Gift flats parents in your child's permission from the second parent is the owner, is not required.
If the owners are minors, incapacitated or is limited capable, in addition to notary authorization for donation from legal representatives requires resolution on the possible donation of bodies of guardianship and guardianship the reserved head of the district administration.
Take the help from ZHEU about all registered in the apartment.
After collecting all the documents, apply to the notary for drawing up and signing of the contract of donation.
The donation contract is subject to registration in the state registration centre for unified registration of real estate transactions.
After registration, the receiver will receive a certificate of ownership in his name.