- potato cleaning;
- - celery;
- - chicken egg;
- - med;
- - melted butter;
- - Apple cider vinegar;
- - dead bees.
Advice 2 : How to treat lump on leg
The disease occurs in varying degrees of complexity. It is the difficulty of the stage will depend on the effectiveness of future treatment - medication or by traditional methods.
In the case where there is running form (red surface), especially when suffering knee and growth is high, then the best option would be surgery. If there is a light stage, to cope with the bumps will help the traditional methods.
Here are some of them
Enough quickly get rid of this disease by conventional propolis, which you want to take a small piece, thoroughly warmed in the hands and apply the resulting pulp on a bone, then you can do a compress using propolis tincture. Will stop aching after a couple of sessions.
The most common and ancient way of treatment of this disease is considered clay.
Recipe: 50 grams of clay to add a tablespoon sold in pharmacies of sea salt, ten drops of turpentine. To dilute a glass of water. The mixture smear the bumps.
The clay poultice must be performed very carefully!
Some people helps ordinary iodine.
This should lubricate the bump with iodine, and then to make lotions medical bile by purchasing it at the pharmacy. The procedure it is advisable to take before sleep.
A soft piece of cloth to moisten in the bile, put a lump, the leg wrapped with cellophane and top with a warm cloth.
Despite the duration of such procedures, this tool is considered the popular and effective.
After a couple months of treatment you can have no doubt: the effect will be positive.
The easiest way to treat when there is a small bump
But the most simple and affordable applies here is salt poultice - ointment from eggs of chicken.
For its preparation will need a fresh egg, and be sure that the shell had a white color, which needs to be broken in pyatidesyatimetrovy glass, where to pour acetic acid to the top. You must then leave the infusion for a couple of weeks in a cool, dark place. At the expiry of sludge you need to remove the shell of the eggs, the remaining liquid thoroughly shaken.
Next add into the container a tablespoon of melted lard, then pour a teaspoon of turpentine. The resulting ointment to smear the affected area of the skin. The procedure is performed through the day.
Despite its apparent simplicity, these folk ways checked more than one generation and proved its effectiveness.
Advice 3 : Why under the skin bumps appear and seal how to get rid of them
Why under the skin there was a bump: the main causes
The most common diseases that are accompanied by subcutaneous cones are:
1. Lipoma. The tumour formed of fatty tissue. The lump is painless, has the same color as your skin, when the feeling feels dense formation. Typically, a lipoma is a benign tumor and does not bring discomfort. Such tumors occur in metabolic disorders in the body. Statistics show that this disease affects women more than men.
2. Subcutaneous cyst. Cyst symptoms are the same as in the lipoma, the difference is the periodic inflammation of the seals. In some cases, the bumps selects the contents.
3. A ganglion cyst. This seal is in the form of a ball under the skin does not cause virtually any discomfort, in addition to the visible cosmetic defect. This files most often occurs bump on hand under skin on wrist or palm. It is a buildup of fluid and any mechanical action can itself burst.
4. Fibroma. Benign tumor that does not hurt, does not itch, not much protrudes above the surface of the skin. Fibroma occurs after traumas, inflammatory processes may be associated with a hereditary factor. The seal may be hard and soft, and the color cones varies from brown to red.
How to treat bumps under the skin quickly and effectively
Many wonder, is it possible to treat bumps under the skin at home? The answer is simple: the existing lump in any case do not try to squeeze, puncture or manipulate it in any mechanical way. Upon detection of a defect, contact your technician. To get started, visit a therapist, and after that specialist narrow profile: oncologist, surgeon or dermatologist.
Some seals are, themselves, do not require treatment. For example, lipomas are removed when they become visible cosmetic defect, and a small cyst, the doctor may recommend not to touch it, if it does not cause discomfort. If the cyst is inflamed, then appoint a special injection or surgery. Fibroma and ganglion cyst removed surgically. If the lump is associated with an infectious disease, the first step is to undergo treatment aimed at eliminating the problem.
When it detects bumps under skin be sure to consult a specialist. Only he can definitively exclude or confirm your concerns, to explain why a ball under the skin, to prescribe the right treatment.
Advice 4 : How to treat the bump of the big toe
- - insoles, toe cushions, arch supports; finger scissors; special ties; - braces; - mug; - propolis; - iodine and dandelion.
Advice 5 : How to deal with bumps on the feet
- Bend and unbend the toes until exhaustion.
- Maximally Flex your fingers and hold them in this position for 20-40 seconds.
- Strain the arch of the foot, without bending the fingers. The foot should be reduced for 3-4 cm in length. Return to starting position. Perform 10 times on each foot.
- Strain the arch of the foot and hold it in this position for 20-30 seconds. Fingers to bend the impossible.
- Move the feet turns to the bottle for 1-2 minutes.
Advice 6 : How to treat sebaceous gland
- the tetracycline drugs, "Erythromycin", "Nystatin";
- "Staphylinidae", "Staphylococci", "Streptomycin", "Staphylococcin";
- soap, salt;
- - nettle juice, celery juice, dandelion juice;
- - shoots and cones of spruce, milk;
- - horseradish root, Apple.