Advice 2 : How to set the receiver
The most complex and delicate part of the configuration is correct and accurate alignment of the antenna to the satellite. The fact that the deviation of the antenna with a diameter of 90 cm only 1 degree from the optimal direction leads to a weakening of the signal by half, and the tools used for antenna pointing, have a much more significant error. This means that the instrument points the antenna is possible only approximately, and the final setting should be based on the actual level of the received signal.
- Connect the receiver to the TV receiver, set the TV so that menu was on the screen. Tune will specify the frequency of the local oscillator, as the input of the receiver receives a signal equal to the difference between frequencies of the satellite signal and the local oscillator of the Converter. Open installation of the antenna (or Antenna Settings Antenna Setup) and set the lo frequency.
- Click the search channels (Channel Search) and specify the signal parameters of the satellite, which in this area is definitely accepted. Scale the quality of the signal appeared on the screen to set up. Rotate the antenna until the quality scale will not show a result different from zero. It remains to bring the antenna so that the signal reached a maximum value, to fix its position and to search for channels. It will not hurt to make sure that "caught" you need a friend, because different satellites are the same parameters of the signals. Follow the signal level during final tightening of the bolts: this operation is dangerous because the antenna can lead the way.
- "Search" of the channels is actually not so much as download it to your device memory data on the characteristics of satellite programs. This data is transmitted in the signal and must be correctly recognized by the receiver. They can also be entered manually (manual search, Manual Search), which is more time consuming, but reliable. Automatically adjust the receiver easier, but it may take more time. The most effective is the network search (Network Search), but not all companions support him (NTV support, and Yamal ).
Advice 3 : How to tune guitar with tuner
- Guitar, tuner.
Typically, the indicators show the nearest note name and degree of its deviation from the nominal frequency. If the indicator is deflected to the right, so the string sounds higher value and need to relax. If left, then the string should be slightly tightened. Deviation indicator is sometimes referred to by the signs # (sharp) and b (flat). Sharp means the string needs to relax, flat – the string needs to be tightened.
This is particularly the case when the string slightly upset. I.e., the indicator displays the note name, the height of which you want to configure the string. For example, in our case, the first string should sound like the note mi. This note is denoted by the letter E.
There are software tuners for the computer and even for mobile phones.
Advice 4 : How to tune your guitar on the tuner
Advice 5 : How to set up your satellite receiver
- satellite dish, TV, scart connector, connector "Tulip", satellite receiver
Advice 6 : How to configure all channels on the satellite dish
Advice 7 : How to configure the channels on the receiver
- "Basic setup";
Advice 8 : How to set up a satellite receiver
- - satellite antenna;
- - satellite receiver;
- - coaxial cable;
Advice 9 : How to set channels on the satellite
- - Bkb USB DVB PCI card;
- program ProgDVB.
Advice 10 : How to configure TV tuner
- - TV tuner;
- - a program to view TV signal.
Advice 11 : How to enable the TV tuner
Advice 12 : How to set the receiver to the satellite dish
- - TV
- - satellite antenna;
- - satellite receiver.