Advice 2 : How to write a letter to the tax office
- - fountain pen;
- - access to the Internet.
You can also address a letter to the head of the Inspectorate or its specific employees. To do this, specify the position, name and initials. However, this does not guarantee that your letter will be transferred for execution to the one to whom you are addressing.
When submitting requests via the online form on the website of the FTS of Russia and regional management you can choose the authority to which we appeal, from the drop-down list.
The line below indicate the subject who is complaining, indicating at least the place of work officials, better yet, positions and names and initials what do you want to learn (for example, about features of application of the simplified system of taxation) that offer.
If you respond to a written request from the Inspectorate, begin the text with the phrase "In response to your request No.... misleading...". The output of a query are taken from this document. Then submit your answers to the officer of the tax inspection issues.
You can also send a letter by mail (the most reliable with acknowledgment of receipt)or personally attributed to inspection. In the second case, take his copy and ask a professional inspection, which will take your message, make the appropriate mark.
Advice 3 : How to write a letter to the IRS
Advice 4 : How to write a complaint to the tax office
- coordinates tax inspection;
- paper and printer (not in all cases)
- - the postal service (not in all cases);
- - The tax code of the Russian Federation and other normative acts depending on the situation.
Advice 5 : How to make a formal request
- - the form of the organization;
- paper format A4;
- - a computer with a text editor;
Advice 6 : How to send a letter to the tax
Advice 7 : How to write a letter to the IRS?
What would it take to write a letter to the tax office?
To prepare a letter to the tax authority in electronic form and on paper. The appeal must specify the following information:
- the name of the tax office and its address;
- your surname, name, patronymic and the address for the response;
- the name of the letter (complaint, suggestion, request, etc.);
- the essence of the appeal;
- your signature and date.
It is possible that the letter to the tax will need to attach any documents that will serve as proof of your words. In this case, you must specify them as applications in the text of the letter.
How to find the address of the tax Inspectorate to write the letter?
On the official website of the FTS of the Russian Federation there is a section Address and payment details your tax office (in the list of electronic services). Enter your address or code inspection, and on your computer monitor will display the following data of the tax authority:
- address for sending emails;
- days and time of reception;
- payment details.
Ways of sending a letter to the tax office
Now write a letter to the tax office in the following ways:
- traditionally through the mail of Russia (it is advisable to make mail with the enclosure list and return receipt requested);
- to present your appeal personally at a reception specialist with the tax authority (on the website of the FTS of Russia can enroll online for admission in your tax);
- to send a letter by Fax; the direction of writing online directly from FNS the Russian Federation (this option is not suitable if your appeal concerns a specific situation of interaction with the territorial tax inspections, then you need to apply to this inspection).