You will need
  • -passport
  • -certificate of ownership of the building and the land
  • -extract from the cadastral passport
  • -a written registration of the Deposit
  • -agreement of purchase and sale
  • -the act of transfer and acceptance
  • -registration of rights of ownership to buyers
For the registration of ownership of the country need land title to the plot. If not, then take the statement about the land from the household book to the Board of a horticultural society or local authority. The extract shall be issued on a special form from the registration center.
Next, you should invite the land management organization to carry out the necessary works and the preparation of the technical documents of the land.
With all the documents, please contact the registration center of land plots, cadastre and cartography (Rosnedvizhimost). Based on the submitted documents, you will issue cadastral passport and make a statement for the registration of property rights.
For the registration of ownership country house, you need to have documents of title to him or to compile a complete inventory of buildings. The inventory is made by hand and certified by the Board or in the local administration. In this document you need to specify the area of the house, number of floors, rooms, day, month and year of construction.
With all the collected documents for the house and land go to the state records center and complete ownership rights.
Then you can sell the cottage. For this you need to find buyers to take the Deposit and place it in writing or by a notary.
Next comes the registration of the notary contract of purchase andsale and the acceptance report-transfers.
All. Buyers can register the rights of ownership.
You can sell the cottage and, not making out of the certificate of title to house and land. You need to find buyers, to make a written contractof sale and write in the name of buyers the power of attorney further to give clearance. But such variant of sale can be done if you are ready to sell the cottage for a nominal price. In all other cases, the necessary documents of title.