You will need
  • - an application to the court;
  • - proof of income;
  • features;
  • - certificate of inspection of living space;
  • - a certificate from a psychiatrist and narcologist.
If the place of residence of the minor has not yet been determined and the court has not rendered a decision on the child residing with the mother, you have the right to immediately divorce to file a lawsuit on determining the place of residence of the child. If the court issued the decision and the residence of the minor citizen of the identified dwelling mother, you have the right to re-claim.
Regardless of whether immediately or much later after your divorce will be filed a lawsuit on determining the place of residence of your child, apart from the application you have to attach documents confirming your financial well-being. It will have to show proof of income 2-pit.
You also need to obtain a reference from your place of work and place of residence, an inspection of your home, which should be composed of members of the housing Commission and bodies of guardianship and guardianship, to be examined by a psychiatrist and and help to confirm the absence of mental illness and drug addiction to alcohol, drugs and psychotropic substances. These documents must show the child's mother.
The court derived from the interests of a minor citizen, therefore, decides with participation of bodies of guardianship and guardianship, and also takes into account the views of the child and his attachment to a particular parent, if the minor citizen has reached the age of 10.
Easily you will be able to seize the child from the mother if she suffers from alcohol or drug addiction, does not work, leads a riotous life, not bringing up the child or maltreated him. If the mother is quite positive and living conditions, financial status approximately equal, the court will decide with whom of the parents the child will be better.