To determine the group of blood and RH factorand give a special analysis of blood. Please contact private, state or KOMMERCHESKIY medical center. Within three to four hours before the visit you must not eat. Blood you take from Vienna.
Pay analysis in the cashier of the medical institution. Its value depends on the city where you are located, and specific medical facilities. In Moscow such examination costs an average of 500-600 rubles. The results you can get through two or three days. If you wish, you can order an Express-analysis for more money. If you go to the hospital because of an injury, and you will need a transfusion of blood, study group and RH factor will be provided to you free of charge within the compulsory health insurance.
If you wish, put in your passport stamped with the group and rhesus. This can be done in a medical facility. This information will help you if you are ever brought to the hospital unconscious and you will need a blood transfusion.
If the child is not yet born, you can learn the group his blood. You need to know the group and rhesus of his parents. Group of blood of a person depends on genes, denoted as A, b and 0. People with the first group of blood is the carrier 0, and its group is denoted as 00. The winner of the second group can have a set of genes A0 and AA, the third - B0 or BB, and the fourth - AB. Since gene 0 is recessive to a, he is suppressed by other, dominant genes A and B. Under this system, the mother with the first group (00) and the father of the second child may be born with the first or second group depending on a set of genes from his father (A0 or AA). They may not be the son or daughter with the third or the fourth group due to the lack of gene V. At the same time, the mother with a fourth group with any partner, not a child may be born with a set of genes 00.
Advice 2 : How to find the RH factor of blood
RHfactor is determined in the blood of man, is the specific protein (antigen), which is located on the surface of erythrocytes (red corpuscles of the blood). 85% of people determined this antigen and are RH – positive, the remaining 15% do not have it are RH-negative.
Every woman, if she plans to become a mother must know his group of blood and RH affiliation. There is a risk of development of RH-conflict if the future dad is RH positive and mother RH negative. RH-conflict occurs if the unborn child will be RH father. Then the blood of the baby will be incompatible with the mother's blood to the RHfactor. In this case, the RHfactor of the fetus (antigen) penetrates through the placental barrier, enters the bloodstream of the mother and there is rhesus incompatibility. As a result, the mother's body treats the fetus as something alien and starts producing protective antibodies.
Analysis of blood for RHfactor in the following cases: determination of transfusion compatibility; identifying incompatibility of blood of mother and fetus of RHfactor; prophylaxis of rhesus-conflict during pregnancy; preoperative preparation.
Immune hematological study allows us to define a group of blood man and his RHfactor. Red blood cells (erythrocytes) contain on their surface the antigens that provide unique, individual passport group of blood each person has. Distinguish 4 groups of blood: O (I) And (II), (III) and AB (IV). The group of blood does not change throughout life. RH (positive or negative) of each person is determined depending on the presence or absence of D antigen on the surface of red blood cells known as the Rh antigen (RHfactor). The presence of RHfactor (antigen) in the blood does not depend on the group of blood.
Analysis of blood for detection of antibodies to RHfactordo not require special additional training. In determining Rh (rhesusfactor(a) the patient's red cells are mixed with anti-Rh (rhesus) serum. If it results in agglutination, the blood is considered positive, if agglutination is not, then it follows that the erythrocytes of the patient is missing the RH factor and the man's blood is RH - negative.
For this study undertakes the analysis of blood from a vein, preferably 3 hours after eating, during the day. A fence of blood is carried out under sterile conditions, using disposable sterile material. Typically, the analysis of a blood on group of blood and RH factor is carried out in specialized immune hematological laboratories. After the study you will be given a conclusion about the presence or absence of the RH factorin your blood.
A blood test for RH factor (blood for Rh) - definition of presence or absence in the blood of a specific protein of RH, located on the membrane of red blood cells in 85-90% of people. If blood is detected this protein in the blood considered RH positive (Rh+) if no protein is RH negative(Rh-). For years on RH factor were not known.
Determination of blood group and RH factor. Blood is a sign of a genetic predisposition, that is inherited type of symptom. To determine blood group and RH factor in the process of a special blood test. The surface of red blood cells has a sufficient number of proteins (antigens), which, in turn, determine hereditary traits.
Advice 3 : How to donate blood for RH
85% of people in the blood is determined by RH factorand are RH-positive, the remaining 15% do not have it (RH-negative). RH factor is a specific protein (antigen), which is located on the surface of erythrocytes of human blood.
A blood test for determination of RH factorand is conducted in the following cases: to detect the incompatibility of blood mother and the fetus RH factor; for determining the compatibility of transfusion in emergency situations associated with the transfusion of blood and blood components for health reasons; for prevention of RH conflict during pregnancy, women and others.
To determine RH factorand blood immune hematological conduct the study. RH-(positive or negative) is determined by the presence of each person has antigen D (Rh antigen) on the surface of red blood cells (erythrocytes). The study is carried out in specialized immunological laboratories. Blood group of a person does not affect the presence or absence of RH factor.
A blood test for the detection of specific antibodies to RH factordo not require additional special preparation of the patient for the study. 3 hours before blood sampling it is advisable to take food.
To conduct research on the RH factor is taken blood from a vein. Blood sampling is carried out with sterile disposable material in the treatment room of the medical institution. In the laboratory the red blood cells is mixed with serum interessnoe. Blood is positive for RH factor, if there is agglutination. In the case when agglutination occurs, the blood is RH-negative. Physician assistant during the day, you issued a conclusion on the presence or absence of RH factorin the blood.
Advice 4 : How to donate blood for antibodies
Antibodies, otherwise they are called immunoglobulins, are produced by the human body when the penetration into the blood of foreign cells. They recognize and block viruses and bacteria, triggering the protective mechanism of the immune system. To change the number of antibodies of a particular class, the doctor may judge the occurrence of a new disease, or chronic activation.
You will need
- - the direction of a physician for a blood test.
Discover from the physician referral for blood test for antibodies. In it, the doctor pinpoints the group of the immunoglobulin to be examined. Indicate the direction of the nurse in the laboratory. So you're sure not confused, complex terms, and the health workers understood you correctly.
Change your diet for 2-3 days before testing for antibodies. Blood samples taken from the veins, because the concentration of immunoglobulins is highest in the serum. To influence the outcome of any substances entering into the blood stream from digested food.
Refrain from fatty, spicy, smoked, fried food. Minimize the amount of salt in the dishes. Not pripravljena food mayonnaise and vinegar. Eat more vegetables and greens. Refrain from soft drinks (coffee, tea) and juices and of course alcohol.
On the day of analysis you will have to starve until the end of the procedure. The blood is strictly on an empty stomach. The last meal should consist of not less than 8 hours before the study. Dine on the eve tightly. Valid only in the morning, drink pure non-carbonated water.
Do not take drug during the 2-3 days prior to blood sampling. Therapeutic drugs, e.g., antibiotics, actively fight pathogens in the blood. Their presence may distort the objective picture of the development of antibodies by the body. If you stop taking medicines is impossible for health reasons, notify your doctor.
Do not visit before the blood test physiotherapy (massage, warm up, etc.). Transfer to a later date conducting fluoroscopy, MRI, biopsy, rectal examinations, etc. Your doctor also needs to know: what antibodies have already been discovered and you did get a blood transfusion.
Take it easy and relax before attending the treatment room. The results of the analysis can be affected too fast walking, climbing stairs. Try to appease the excitement and discard negative thoughts.
Inform the nurse about the features of your body that can occur during the procedure. These include: loss of consciousness, dizziness, increase (decrease) in blood pressure, poor blood clotting, etc. back and bend your arm at the elbow and hold them tight. Don't go straight from the lab, sit in the hallway. When any painful symptoms, contact your nurse.