You will need
  • - the insurance certificate;
  • - the passport.
Take your certificate of mandatory pension insurance. It looks like a green plastic card. It will be listed at the top of the room, consisting of fourteen digits. This is the roomthat you need.
If your certificate has been lost or was not issued, will receive a new, which will room. For this you need to contact the Pension Fund at the place of residence. His address can be obtained from the directory of organizations in your city or via the Internet site On the main page look for a small map of the Russian Federation and click on it with the mouse. Select on the map your place of residence. So you get on the regional page of the Foundation and the address of the specific office you will be able to learn through the section, providing information about departments. In addition there ' will be given and the number of the phone that you will be able to obtain information about the time of work of the Department.
Come to the pension Fund in person with your passport. Explain to the specialist who will see you, your situation. He will accept your application for the issue of a new certificate, which will be executed in a few days. Then you can come and collect your document, which will include the necessary numbers. Such a renewal is free for you.
Insurance number may be present in the letter sent annually from the pension Fund. It usually appears at the top of the page, along with the surname, name and patronymic of the addressee of the insured.
In the absence of these documents, contact your employer. He must have kept your insurance the number.