You will need
  • address of branch of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, the passport data
  • INN
"Green pension certificate" is a certificate of insurance compulsory pension insurance. This certificate lists the amount of which is compiled and your future pension.
For example, you move from one job to another. On hand you have got all the documents, but in a new place, you report that requires the national insurance number.
How do you know your pension number
Have you lost pension certificate. In this case, you should contact the nearest office of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation at the place of residence. In branch of the Pension Fund you will be asked to fill out an application with a request for the production of a new pension certificate. This procedure will take a bit of your personal time. Evidence of doing so quickly.
If you have not lost pension certificate, then contact the nearest office of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation. The inspector will tell you the number of your certificate, if you provide necessary data: name, address and year of birth.
There is also the opportunity to learn room other way is to send a letter to the head of Department of the Pension Fund with a request to include your testimony. The letter must specify your name, INN, date and place of birth.
Recently become popular companies which provide services of finding the necessary data in the Internet and other ways.