Advice 1: How to make a birth certificate of the child

To issue the birth certificate of the child is not so difficult. Enough to collect three types of documents and to contact the registry office at the place of residence of one of the parents within one month after the appearance of the baby born.
The birth certificate is the first official document of a person. If you compare the procedure for obtaining a document with some others, it is not so difficult. But in any case, you should know a number of nuances in order to avoid unpleasant situations and not to waste precious time.

The appeal to the Registrar

To obtain a birth certificate, you must contact the local Registrar's office. Already at this stage can lead to confusion, since the marriage can be registered in any office of the Registrar, but to get the certificate, it is important to appeal to the authorized body at the place of residence of one of the young parents.

After the child is born, the Hospital issued a certificate of birth, you need to provide to the Registrar within one month. The deadline to provide existing legislation.

What documents are needed for obtaining a birth certificate

Before heading to the registry office, you need to have on hand the following documents:

- certificate of birth of the child, which has already been mentioned above;
- passport of the father and the mother;
- certificate of marriage of the parents, if any.

After submission of all required documents, a birth certificate is usually issued immediately. It fit the surname, name, patronymic of the baby, date and place of birth, information about parents. In addition, the Registrar must give a certificate of the form No. 24. It is needed in order to obtain social benefits at birth.

In cases where the child's parents are married, contact the Registrar's office can be one of them. If the parents are not officially registered in marriage, you must be together. Then has made the act of proving paternity. After the preparation of the act, the birth certificate will be submitted data on the father.

There are cases when the mother does not want to amend the birth certificate of your child information about the father. In this case, she comes alone and she is awarded the status of single mothers. It is important that the child's father was not against such procedures, otherwise the case could go to trial.

Further action

After receiving the document necessary to register the child's place of residence. Also important is the procedure of getting insurance policy and citizenship. In some cases, citizenship can be postponed. But if the child's parents are sent abroad, the status of citizen of the Russian Federation mandatory. Also citizenship is required to receive the parent capital at a birth of the second child.

Advice 2: How to make birth certificate of the child

The certificate of birth of a child is one of the first important documents in the life of the baby. It fixed the date of birth, information about parents, the name of the child. The document is issued in the registry offices.
How to make birth certificate of the child
You will need
  • - medical certificate about the birth of the child;
  • - the passport of the mother;
  • - the passport of the father;
  • - marriage certificate;
  • - receipt of payment of state duty;
  • - application of parents or one of them;
  • - a notarized power of attorney of the representative and his passport.
Obtaining certificate of birth is very symbolic, it is officially recorded data on the kid, his surname, patronymic and name. This document will be the main, until obtaining a passport, which is issued at the age of 14 years.
You will be able to issue a certificate of birth in the registry office at the place of residence or place of birth. In the case when the child is born abroad, clearance is possible in the consular institutions of the Russian Federation.
The certificate you will be issued the same day, subject to the submission of the required list of documents. You need to fill application form, pay a state duty in the amount of 200 rubles. Then, show employees of the registry office marriage certificate, copy of his passport and father's child, a certificate issued by the hospital at discharge and a written statement with a request for the issuance of the certificate.
If you are in an officially registered marriage with the father of the child, it is enough presence of one of the spouses, otherwise, you will have to apply together. Each parent must fill out a separate form and indicate your personal data. Important verbal agreement on the recognition of the child's father.
If the child was born in wedlock, but his father is another person, the mother should be reported when filling out the certificate of birth. Otherwise, the baby's father will be recorded as official husband. Sometimes you need to get a formal establishment of paternity. In this case, the decision of the court to establish this fact, which must be presented to the employees of the registry office.
If you obtain a certificate of the birth parents of the child are unable due to various reasons, you can issue a power of attorney to another person to authorize it to take such action. Such document shall be notarized.
In accordance with the law, you must issue a certificate of the form No. 24, which will further be required to issue a list of benefits.
The certificate of birth must be obtained within one month from the moment of birth of the child, if a medical certificate is lost, you can obtain a duplicate. In the first year of baby's life certificate birth can give the court.
If the birth took place not in a medical facility, you will need to confirm the fact of birth of the child. Can you give the person who confirms the fact of birth. Sometimes the authorities require additional evidence. At times, the fact of birth has to prove in court. If the mother went to the hospital after the birth, she will issue a medical certificate in the institution.
In the document the surname, a name, a patronymic of the child, date of birth, place, information about parents, their nationality and, if desired, a nationality. Furthermore, the prescribed date of issue of the certificate and individual number.
Is the advice useful?