You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • - the contract;
  • - the notarial consent;
  • - extract from the house register and a personal account;
  • - an application to the court;
  • - photocopies of all documents.
According to article No. 82 of the housing code, you have the right to change the contract at Association of families of employers, with the requirement to renew a contract with another adult family member after the death of the responsible employer or change his place of residence.
To change the contract please contact the office of housing policy, please submit a statement indicating why you want to amend the existing agreement. The contract of social hiring is permanently, so change can be made in case of emergency. Imagine the old contract, your passport and a photocopy of all pages, notarized consent from all registered on the housing to change the contract, an extract from the house register and a personal account.
If the consent of all registered, all adult tenants can personally contact the Department of housing policy and submit a statement written in the presence of an authorized representative, upon presentation of your passport. The interests of minor children are required to provide parents, guardians or legal representatives with a birth certificate and the identity of the guardians or legal representatives.
Within 30 days you will renew the contract. The original document and a copy of the present owner of the house to make notes of changes.
If you refused to renegotiate the contract of social hiring or not given a response within 30 working days, refer the application to the court. Attach to the application a photocopy of all pages of passport, a photocopy of the notarized consent of all owners, extract from the house register and a personal account, the original and a photocopy of the contract of social hiring. In the statement specify the reason for the renegotiation of the contract.
If the court finds your claim for renegotiation of the contract is justified, it will make a decision on which you will renew the contract in force.