Ingredients for the dough:
- Sugar – 50 g;
- Starch – 1 tbsp;
- Egg – 6 PCs.;
- Flour – 1 Cup.
Ingredients for the cream:
- Condensed milk – 150 g;
- Yolks of egg – 3 PCs.;
- Halva – 100 gr;
- Water – 2 tbsp. spoon;
- Butter – 250 g;
- You must first beat the eggs with the sugar. To form the fluffy mass. Add to the mixture the sifted flour and starch. With quick movements to knead the dough.
- Cooked cut the dough into 3 equal parts. In turn evenly distribute each part of the form and bake for 10 minutes each layer in a preheated temperature of 180 degrees oven. You should get 3 toasty Golden crust.
- Zarumyanilsya biscuit lay on a plate and cool. If the layers turned out uneven, they need to trim with a knife. The remaining scraps of biscuit, and throw it away. They can be used together with paste.
- Further preparing the cream. Condensed milk mix with water, put the prepared in a water bath, bring to a boil. In the boiling mass in a thin stream pour the mixed egg yolks.
- The resulting mass mix and cook in a water bath. The density of the mass should be close to the consistency of semolina.
- To cool the cream, put the butter and carefully whisk. Vanilla and nougat, with mashed biscuit crumbs through a sieve, add to the mixture, mix well.
- Each layer of the cake fluff cream and combine in one large cake. Cream to cover the cake surface and place it on the sides.
- Ready cake can be decorated with canned or fresh fruits and berries, icing sugar and chocolate chips.