Ingredients for kebabs (4 servings):
- 250 g of pulp of pork;
- 250 g veal kidneys;
- 6 slices of bacon;
- 2 milk sausages;
- 1 onion (large);
- 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- ground black pepper.
Ingredients for sauce:
- 1 medium onion;
- 3 small peppers;
- 200 g fresh mushrooms;
- 200 g heavy cream;
- 2 tbsp. butter;
- ground black pepper;
- the soy sauce.
- Slice the pork into 8-12 short and thick pieces.
- To cleanse the kidneys and soak them in cold water for 3-4 hours. Cut into 12 pieces.
- Cut bacon in half and roll it around slices of sliced kidneys.
- 4. Cut the sausages into short slices about 2-3 cm long
- Peel and slice onion into 4 pieces. Divided into layers.
- Grease 4 skewers with vegetable oil. Consistently strung on skewers pork, kidneys, and sausages. Each piece of meat to lay a slice of onion. Season with salt and pepper. Greased with a little sunflower oil.
- Heat up your grill. To make the sauce. For this finely chop the onion and cut the pepper into thin rings. Chop the mushrooms.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter. Fry in oil chopped onions, peppers and mushrooms on low heat. It is important to prevent color change of frying. Next, add in the fry mix in the cream and cook until, when absorbed all the flavors. Season with salt and pepper, add to taste soy sauce.
- Place the kebabs on the grill. Once it is necessary to turn. The main thing is not to overcook, otherwise the meat will be too tough and dry.
- Pour the sauce into a deep dinner plates, put on top hot kebab.
Serve the kebabs are best with sour cream on the side, you can use boiled potatoes or rice and fresh vegetables.