Ingredients for kebab:
- Chicken breast - 2 PCs;
- Onion medium - 1 PC;
- Chicken yolk - 1 piece;
- Flour - 1 tbsp;
- Wooden skewers - 6 pieces;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Ingredients for the tomato sauce:
- Tomato juice - 250 ml;
- Bunch fresh cilantro;
- A bunch of parsley;
- A bunch of dill;
- Walnuts (peeled) - 50 g;
- Tomato - 1 PC.
- Chicken Breasts wash and clean up. Random pieces to cut two pieces of fillet.
- Peel and chop the onion arbitrarily. Take the dill and finely chop.
- Prepare a blender or a meat grinder. Grind the minced chicken with onion. Combine minced chicken with chopped dill, ground pepper and salt. Sent to the minced egg yolk and a tablespoon of flour to bind ingredients. Knead and give a little stand.
- Heat the pan, pour vegetable oil. Using two tablespoons make from chicken mince kebab. Each strung on wooden skewers.
- Fry in hot pan on all sides for 2 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to a temperature of 180-190 degrees, bring kebabs to a willingness in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- To prepare the tomato sauce, put the saucepan on the fire, pour the tomato juice and leave for 5 minutes to evaporate.
- Preheat ikorodu and put walnuts and dried them a bit. Nuts then transfer to a blender and finely grind.
- Tomato cut into medium-sized cubes. Greens finely chop. In boiling tomato juice spread crushed walnuts and chopped tomato. Cook the sauce for another 2 minutes.
- Turn off and allow to cool slightly. Before serving, pour the greens and stir intensively.