- Wheat flour;
- Fresh oyster mushrooms - 400 g;
- Dill or parsley - 1 bunch;
- Milk -1 St;
- Vegetable oil;
- The first thing to do fill. Pour the milk into a saucepan or a small saucepan placed on the stove and wait for the boil. Then the power light will need to subtract.
- We pour a flour, constantly stirring with a sauce whisk: lumps should not be. Just add salt and continue to simmer the mixture for a further two minutes.
- Turn off the cooker, velvety milk sauce is ready, so now you can move on to roasting mushrooms.
- Well-washed oyster mushrooms or other mushrooms, cut into slices of medium size and put in hot vegetable oil (very important with him not to overdo it so as not to drown out the delicate mushroom taste – one tablespoon is usually more than enough).
- The process of roasting the mushrooms will take about seven minutes: for their willingness will indicate "gold-plated" crust, and released the juice to this point, should completely evaporate. After it is the turn of milk sauce – pour, all carefully stir and simmer for another five minutes on low heat.
- Opolaskivaniem a bundle of fresh herbs. Finely chop and also put the oyster mushrooms. Mix our fragrant dish, cover with a lid, remove from heat and allow delicacy to stand for a few minutes.
Mushrooms in milk sauce wonderfully blended with boiled potatoes.