- Eggs – 3 PCs;
- Apple green sour-sweet – 1 PC;
- Flour – 250 g;
- Orange– 1 piece;
- Baking powder – 1 tsp;
- Sugar – 2 tbsp;
- Sugar powder – 3 tbsp;
- Salt – 0.5 tsp.
- Wash the orange and grate the zest on a fine grater. In a deep bowl, place zest, eggs, sugar and salt. Whisk thoroughly with a whisk.
- From the remaining orange pulp to make juice using a juicer. Add the resulting juice in a Cup.
- Big green Apple wash, grate on a coarse grater and add to the dough.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, and pour in the dough. Keep in mind that the dense dough absorbs less oil when frying. Therefore, kneading the dough, follow the amount of flour and pour it if you want.
- Heat a pan and pour in it sunflower oil. When the dough is homogeneous, with no lumps, begin to spread into the pan in small balls using a teaspoon. Fry on both sides in medium heat so that each donut has fully cooked.
- Ready donuts put on a dish, pre-laid with paper napkins, which must absorb the fat.
- Sprinkle donuts with powdered sugar on top and serve. Can also be served with Apple jam or any jam, and toppings add not only Apple, but also pear.