Ingredients for doughnuts:
- Yeasts - 8 g;
- Milk – 200 ml;
- Sugar – 80 g;
- Butter – 50 g;
- Egg – 1 PC.;
- Flour - 350 g
The ingredients for the glaze:
- Egg whites – 2 PCs.;
- Powdered sugar – 250 g;
- Chocolate – 150 g;
- Cream - 150 g
- In warm water pour yeast. Heat the milk to 40 degrees.
- To combine sugar, eggs and butter. Whisk it all in a blender and pour the water with yeast. Then add 150 grams of flour and knead the dough. Then add the heated milk. All thoroughly mixed, add the remaining flour and mixed thoroughly until the dough no stick in your hands.
- You need to cover with cling film and put in a warm place for an hour, or 1.5 hours, depending on the amount of free time. The dough should increase 2 times.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of about 1 or 1.5 cm. Cut out the desired shape. After this take a saucepan or frying pan with deep edges. Each donut should be fried separately until Golden.
- Place the doughnuts on a paper or linen towel to absorb all excess oil.
- Prepare the sugar glaze. You need to mix 2 protein and sugar. It is better not to use a mixer and beat with a fork or whisk, until a thick foam. Dip half of the donuts.
- Prepare the chocolate glaze. You need to melt in a water bath the chocolate and add the cream. All this is thoroughly mixed and after the dip the remaining half of the doughnuts. Well, our delicious and unusual dessert is ready, and will surprise and delight your guests.
In conclusion, I would like to say that in the preparation of these doughnuts need to use your imagination, and not limited to 2 types of toppings, because they can be a huge number of diverse options that will not leave anyone indifferent.