As a bonus to pancakes, you can prepare a simple sauce of sour cream and fresh dill. In this case, it will not only complement the egg pancakes, but any other dish.
- 6 eggs;
- 1.5 tsp. of potato starch;
- 300 g of fresh field mushrooms;
- 100 ml vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp of plain water;
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- 4 tbsp sour cream;
- salt and black pepper;
- sour cream, optional (for sauce);
- dill (for the sauce).
- Cheese to RUB on a large grater.
- Starch pour into a bowl, pour 2 tbsp of water, stir and leave to swell by an average of 4-5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the eggs into the bowl, mix with swollen starch, 1 tbsp oil and salt, whip with a beater.
- In a pan pour oil and heat it. To the hot oil to fry 20 egg pancakes with a diameter of 15 cm.
- Mushrooms cut into small cubes, fry in butter, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. If there are ready-made caviar from mushrooms, it also can be used as toppings.
- One egg crepe on a serving platter. Its two opposite ends bent inwards by approximately 1 cm.
- Between the curved edges at the beginning of the pancake to spread 1.5 tsp. of mushroom filling and form a roll.
- This procedure is repeated until, until all the pancakes and filling.
- Formed egg rolls with mushrooms folded into shape, spread with sour cream and plenty to fill grated hard cheese.
- To send the form for 5-10 minutes in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees.
- Dill wash, shake and finely chop with a knife and put in a bowl. To dill, add sour cream to sauce, mix until smooth.
- Shape remove from the oven, the pancakes out onto a plate and serve with sour cream mixed with chopped dill.