- chicken egg - 3 pieces;
- milk - 50 ml;
- boneless pork - 400 g;
- fresh mushrooms - 100 g;
- flour - 100 g;
- olive oil;
- salt to taste;
- pepper to taste;
- spices to taste.
- The mushrooms thoroughly washed and if necessary cleaned. Cut into large slices or cubes. Arrange on a heated pan with oil and fry a little, salt.
- Eggs to wash, break in container, pour milk, get a good uswith a fork or a mixer. Egg liquid pour into the pan the mushrooms. On a small fire then scrambled eggs. In any case it is not mixed in the rolls are solid layers.
- Meat pre-cut into small layers with a height of 1.5–2 cm, slightly to beat off a meat hammer, a little salt and pepper according to your taste. Give to lie down in the bowl and soak up the juices.
- Omelette cut into broad slices. In the middle of each piece put the chopped greens. Further, the omelet, carefully roll it in, it is advisable to try not to break so the food will be more concise.
- Egg rolls the same way wrap up with a broken pieces of meat. The meatballs need to secure with toothpicks or a clean thread.
- For breading in advance, beat eggs with salt, and another container to pour the flour. To start the workpiece roll in flour, then in eggs. Below the crust was airy, operation obvalivanie it is recommended to do 4-5 times.
- Fry in a large amount of butter.
- The finished dish spread on a napkin to stack the excess fat before it gets cold and optionally sprinkle with grated cheese.