• 400 g Turkey Breasts;
• 2 potatoes;
• 1 onion;
• 1 carrot;
• 200 g of cauliflower;
• 170 g frozen green peas;
• ½ Small bunch of parsley;
• 1.5 l of water;
• 2 tbsp small pasta;
• 2 tbsp sunflower oil;
• 1 tsp. salt;
• ¼ Tsp black pepper.
1. Cauliflower wash and separate the hands on the small branches. Grind onions, potatoes cut into cubes, carrots rubbed on a large grater. Parsley wash and chop.
2. In a deep frying pan pour oil and heat it. In hot oil put onions and a little to lower it, then add the carrots, stir and fry until soft ingredients.
3. Cubes of potatoes put in a saucepan, cover with water, put on stove, bring to boil and cook.
4. Turkey breast wash, mince, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with parsley and mix thoroughly. Of cooked ground meat with wet hands to form small meatballs.
5. All meatballs to put in turn into the boiling soup, stirring gently with a spoon to make sure nothing stuck together. Soup salt to taste and cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. After this time add to the soup sprigs of cauliflower and frozen peas, cook 5 minutes. Then put zazharku of onion and carrot and again cook for 5 minutes.
7. At the end of cooking add the pasta and if necessary add salt (universal seasoning). Cook the soup another couple of minutes, then remove from heat, cover and leave to stand for about 20 minutes.
8. After 20 minutes, the present soup with Turkey meatballs pour into bowls and serve with bread, vegetables and greens.