- 1.5 liters of water;
- Bay leaf;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 2-3 potatoes;
- 3-4 large spoons of rice;
- the minced meat.
- First we need to wash the rice. The potatoes should peel and cut into small dice. A pot of water put on the stove and leave to boil. There, throw the chopped potatoes.
- To the finished stuffing add a large spoonful of rice, salt and spices. The rice should be cooked until soft. Mix everything carefully. If you have just a piece of meat, then you need to make the stuffing. It's enough to just slice all the meat and grind in a meat grinder.
- The broth to the potatoes to send Fig.
- Cooked minced meat with rice to form balls of equal size. This will be our meatballs. Add them to the broth.
- During boiling, you may receive a bit of foam. It will need to be removed.
- Then to add salt to the soup and use the spices. The broth will boil for another 15-20 minutes.
- You then chop the onion into small cubes, carrots grate on a coarse grater or cut into strips. To prepare the pan, pour back the oil and sauté the vegetables until soft. Cooked vegetables add to the soup and boil for another 5-10 minutes.
- When the rice is ready, the soup can be turned off. A little stand, and you can bring to the table.