Ingredients for broth:
- 1 carrot and potato;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- 2 small onions;
- Ripe tomato - 1 piece;
- Herbs to taste;
- Sunflower oil.
Ingredients for meatballs:
- Beef or ground pork (can be mixed) - 350 g;
- 1 egg;
- 1/3 Cup of rice;
- 1 onion;
- The pepper and salt.
- The first step is to prepare vegetables. This will clean them from the skin and rinse well. However, grind them until it should.
- Then in a saucepan to pour 1.5 liters of clean water and put it on the fire. Until the liquid begins to boil, do some cooking meatballs. To do this in a separate bowl put the mince in advance, finely chopped onion and egg. Also in this mass, you must add the washed (not boiled) rice. After you sunflower and pepper received the stuffing, it will be necessary again to mix well.
- Once the stuffing is ready, it should be formed into meatballs is not very large. They need to be breaded in flour and place in hot pan with sunflower oil.
- Fry the meatballs should be brown from all sides. Then they should put it in a saucepan in boiling water.
- After this you should do zazharku. For this oil, which was preparing the meatballs, you have to fry the grated carrots with chopped onions. Also, the pan should be poured pepper, cut into small strips. Fry the vegetables until fully cooked.
- Potato need to cut into cubes small size. They fall asleep in the soup after the meatballs cook for about 10 minutes. After after adding potato soup to the sauce to boil for about 5 minutes, it should add a pre-prepared fried and chopped tomato (you can substitute tomato paste). Add salt and pepper and leave the soup to simmer for at least 5 minutes.
- Then remove the pan from the heat, and let stand for 15-30 minutes.
- Before the soup to the table, it should be sprinkled with chopped fresh herbs. You can also add a small amount of sour cream.