How to organize your meals
A standard approach to the daily diet assumes food three times a day. And that's okay, if the end of the day man manages to eat three times. Often, nutrition is replaced with snacks that only bring down appetite, but not fill the body with all necessary elements. The result is lethargy, drowsiness, lack of energy, disruptions in hormones and overweight.
It is considered that in order for a person to be thin, he needs little to eat. This incorrect installation has led to a massive popularization of the numerous diets that messed up the metabolism many people. In fact, to avoid any unnecessary deposits of fat, there should be not a little, and full. Nutrition involves the intake of the right amount of macronutrients – proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
For a healthy active person's daily diet should consist of 30% protein, 50% carbohydrates and 20% from fats. The only way not to feel fatigue and to be in good shape.
The next element of the system of nutrition is the daily intake of calories. The correct calculation of the daily energy intake depends on several factors (age, sex, presence of chronic diseases, etc.) and is always calculated individually.
Principles of the organization of proper nutrition:
- Eat to fractional and small portions. Daily menu ideally includes 6 meals when the main meal together with a snack. The duration of the break between meals should be 3 to 4 hours.
- Carbohydrates need to consume only the long that long to digest and give a lot of energy. These include flour (flour), buckwheat, brown rice, pearl barley, etc white bread, polished rice, semolina, sugar is better to completely eliminate from the diet.
- It is very important during the day to drink a lot. Usually the volume is calculated from the 1 liter per 30 kg of weight. Tea, compote or juice do not count in the calculation of the volume of water.
- Products have to choose only fresh, high quality and preferably as simple as possible. About semi-finished products in the form of sausages, sausages, Breakfast cereals it is better to forget forever.
To eat right means to eat delicious, healthy, varied and often. Correctly composed diet will not only get rid of extra pounds, but also give vigor and energy throughout the body.
Advice 2: The basic principles of proper nutrition
Main rule of healthy eating is that the number of received energy in the body must match the time expended. Alas, in modern terms, this rule is often violated. Foods, sweet drinks – not the most useful and healthy food with high caloric content and low nutritional value. In the end, the body puts extra received energy as fat, and people suffering from obesity and all related diseases.
A healthy lifestyle food should be varied, containing a large number of micro - and macroelements.
An important factor when proper nutrition is adherence to the meal. You need to eat a fractional, small portions. Calories considered necessary.
The principles of proper nutrition
1. The number of eaten vegetables and fruit should be not less than 400 grams per day. That equals about five handfuls of an adult. Fruits and vegetables must be fresh, they can be dried, thermally processed or frozen. The main thing is to respect the diversity in their consumption.
2. The day should drink two liters of water. Water use is that it restores the water balance in the body, improves the digestive system. As a result, the skin and hair acquire a healthy look.
3. Try not to eat simple carbohydrates that are contained in large amounts in sweet, baked goods, fast food. Of course, from sweet to refuse is not necessary, as the brain feeds primarily on glucose. You can substitute milk chocolate for bitter, cake with butter cream for a light curd.
4. Make it a rule to start the morning with a plate of porridge, cooked in water. The best grits for Breakfast (oatmeal, rice or buckwheat. You can add a little oil and fruit.
5. Learning to replace high-calorie unhealthy foods to more healthy. For example, fatty pork you can substitute chicken or Turkey.
6. Proper nutrition does not provide frequent consumption of alcohol.
If you follow all the principles of proper nutrition, then soon, you will feel more healthy, light and active.