1) Price. First of all, as with any technology, the first thing you need to decide is the budget that will be spent for this purchase.
2) the Volume of the chamber. From this parameter depends on what amount of food is possible to cook at one time.
3) the Power of microwaves. The higher the score, the better and faster will be the cooking.
4) Inner coating. From this coverage depends on the life of the product. At the moment there are only three types of coatings: bioceramic surface, heat-resistant and stainless steel. The most expensive and best is the bioceramic surface.
5) Type of control. There are two types: mechanical and electronic. Mechanical – looks like two rotating arm, where the first is the power level and the second cooking time. In the electronic type control buttons or touch.
6) Main modes. Microwave ovens do heat food, defrost food, cook some meals according to special recipes.
7) Additional modes. If it seems a little basic, and I want to use the microwave on high, here's some more functions: grill, steamer, breadmaker, steam cleaning, and odor removal.
8) the Type of location. Like other appliances the microwave oven can be built, and standing on their own. It all depends on where the kitchen will be allocated for it. Embedded always outsell the ordinary, but in small kitchens they help to save quite a significant place.
9) If there is plans in the future as often as possible to use the microwave as a primary cooking tool, you need to choose a device with advanced features such as roasting, boiling and even making porridge.