Where to start the treatment of nail fungus
Treatment of nail fungus should start with steaming and then apply ointment and lotions. The baths themselves can be an effective means of treatment. Here are some of them:
A decoction of celandine. Pour 4 tablespoons of herbs in 1.5 litres of water and boil for 5 minutes. Let the broth cool slightly and drop in the nails.
Saline solution is also able to treat nail fungus. One tablespoon of salt and soda to dissolve in warm water and dip the nails for 5 minutes. After the procedure, thoroughly rinse nails under running water.
Very effective is the coffee tray. To prepare 5 tablespoons of ground coffee, pour a liter of boiling water and let it sit. Nails dipped in the cooled broth for 30 minutes.
Treatment of nail fungus ointments
After steaming, you can proceed to the next procedures such as applying ointments and applying lotions.
The most effective ointments:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of homemade whipped cream with 1 egg and 100 grams of birch tar. Apply to problem areas and wrap with a bandage. To treat nail fungus in this way for 2 months.
- Oil of propolis. Melt 100 grams of vaseline in a water bath, not boiling. In the slightly cooled jelly, add 20 grams of propolis. Mix ingredients in a water bath to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Apply to your nails morning and evening. Treatment of nail fungus this ointment lasts about a month.
- In 100 grams of 70% vinegar to omit the raw egg in the shell 4 tablespoons butter. Put the mixture in the refrigerator. A week later, the egg will dissolve (the shell throw it away).
- Towering mountain ash leaves. The leaves are crushed into a slurry and spread on the diseased nails, bandaging over the bandage.
Apricot resin. Tablespoon resin to insist in a glass of vodka for 3 days. Ointment apply at night for one month.
How to treat nail fungus lotions
So how to cure nail fungus in different methods, in addition to the ointments should be mentioned lotions:
- Procaine. Here everything is simple – a cotton pad moistened with novocaine, to impose on the problem area and wrap with a bandage.
- Tea tree oil. To impregnate with oil on a cotton pad and apply to affected nail 2 times a day. The fungus will be gone in 3 months.
Onion lotion. To wet the cotton with juice small onions and apply to the affected nail 2 times a day.
Garlic lotion. Similar to the onion. However, it should be noted that the lotion of garlic may be accompanied by a strong burning sensation or even pain. So how to cure nail fungus – not a single day, for easing the procedures in the juice is added the same amount of butter.
- Hydrogen peroxide. A cotton pad moistened with hydrogen peroxide and apply three times a day. The results of the treatment lotion be visible after a week.
Juice Golden mustache. Toenails RUB the juice, wrap with plastic wrap and then bandage.
Prevention of nail fungus
To prevent the recurrence of and treat nail fungus does not necessary need to disinfect your shoes and personal hygiene products. To this end, the shoes, and also tools for manicure and pedicure should be treated with vinegar.
It should be remembered that the treatment of any disease is important is the regularity and strict observance of the recipe. It is also necessary to take into account the individual characteristics of the organism. Intolerance to any ingredient, or as a result of Allergy symptoms, from method selected should be immediately abandoned.
The therapeutic effect is enhanced if external medication in combination with vitamin complexes.