Sometimes the family accumulated a number of problems and complaints each other, to solve them together is no longer possible. Most often in such a family only one way out – divorce. Well, if the couple realized quite early that their marriage was a mistake. So, having jointly acquired property and children, divorce will not be easy. However, when there are things which are claimed by both, there is a lot of problems. The same applies to children. In most cases, they remain with their mothers (although there are exceptions). Some of the offended fathers start in every possible way to shirk financial assistance "his ex" (forgetting that help is needed in the first place), resulting in different arguments. Where to escape the woman who was left alone with the children for help in case her ex-husband officially does not work anywhere? There are several options: the agreement on the payment of child support and a claim to the world court.
In fact, the agreement on payment of alimony is a way of parents to agree amicably without involving the court. This agreement is made voluntarily by each of the parties and is mutually beneficial. This contract is a simple written form, it must be notarized. The amount of child support established by the parties, since in our situation the husband does not work – it should be a solid amount, but not less than minimum subsistence level for a child. Not to say that some payers of child support agree to sign such agreements in the future planning not to comply. However, alimony is strictly controlled by law, and deviation from them can result in even criminal liability.
The claim can be submitted at the place of residence of the defendant and the plaintiff. If the husband really was not working, it needs to be registered at the employment service. There he receives unemployment benefits, from which are deducted the alimony. The amount should be for one child – ¼ of income for two – 1/3, three or more children – ½ of the total income.
If the parent is not receiving benefits and not employed officially, it is better in the statement of claim to specify a specific amount you would like to obtain monthly. It will need to justify. Otherwise, the court will calculate child support based on the average wage in the country. If the spouse refuses the execution of the judgment, you must contact the bailiffs. And this must be done in writing, as oral agreements are often ignored.