- - consultation of psychologist;
- - antidepressants;
- - support of loved ones;
- - proper diet;
- - rest.
Advice 2: How to cope with stress at work
It is important to be able to quickly relieve stress, especially while at work where there is no possibility to cry into a pillow, smash some dishes or at least to talk.
Do not try to calm their nerves, Smoking, alcohol or strong coffee. Many are accustomed to stress-eating, so let's say a small piece of chocolate, which will cause the production of dopamine at the expense of glucose. But it is more effective and more useful will be a small warm-up based on breathing exercises:
• You must first straighten your back, suck in your stomach and straighten your shoulders – this can easily be done even while sitting. Removing the thus bodily blocks, you need to sit for a few minutes, his eyes closed. Even such simple actions can be very helpful in a stressful situation.
• Then you need to consciously shift your mind – to stop to think about the stress factor.
• It is useful to think about how to look the part, not only posture, but also the face - whether to notify all about their problems. Then get a mirror and looking into it to clean the face angry, tense or resentful expression.
When there is no possibility to leave the room, these manipulations do not attract attention, but will allow you to calm down and focus. And if you have the opportunity to leave, hiding from prying eyes, you can give your body additional motor load:
• To begin with you should sit so that the legs were free to swing over there, and twisting them one at a time.
• Then it is necessary several times to move the woven legs from side to side, straighten them, stretch, and end - to relax.
• After this you need to stand up, stretch whole body and bend over, resting his hands on his knees, to make a long breath, as if expelling all the air from the body.
• Then we need to take a deep breath through the nose maximum amount of air at the same time plunging the stomach. It is important to try to delay exhalation until it turns and noisily exhale through the mouth.
Now you can return to the workplace with renewed energy and a clear head.