Meat products – food products that put forward special and very strict requirements and penalties for non – compliance- is very high, and the entrepreneur can and do lose their licenses for meat trade. The primary set of documents: actually the license to trade in food, a General authorization for the implementation of financial activities and the authorization certificate from the service of the SES. In order to obtain the first paper, you should contact the Licensing chamber, with offices in every city. But you should know that obtaining a permit – the process is quite long and may take a year, and the entrepreneur will require a lot of paperwork.
In the License the house from the owner will definitely ask filled in prescribed application form (do not forget about the preliminary approval from the local municipality), a copy of the registration of a legal entity (usually a PI or LLC), copies of constituent documents with notarial certification. You must also remember that the application for a license must be signed only by the owner of the company. At the discretion of the staff and management of the Licensing chamber you can also request other documents.
It's also possible the requirement for the submission of an original certificate issued by the tax office concerning the fact of statement of the entrepreneur on the account. If you have already have some stocks or raw materials for future trading then you will also need to obtain primary evidence of the territorial office of Rospotrebnadzor. Further, in accordance with established legal standards, the permit must be obtained for each batch of products.
Regarding documentation for the private entrepreneurial activities, then it should apply to the Management or other administrative district, the territory of which is place the trade. Where such permission is a one-off: so, if you traded meat products of own production and has already received such documents, you do not need the repeated passage of this procedure.