1. Disconnect the terminal wires from the "minus" terminal of the battery.
2. Remove the engine protection if you have it installed. For this purpose, the left and right sides protect the motor and Unscrew two screws of fastening of protection to the splash shields engine compartment. Then head to "10" Unscrew the two bolts attaching rear engine protection. Now, holding the protection by the crown at "10" Unscrew five screws front mounting motor protection and remove it.
3. Loosen the nuts fastening the alternator to the upper bracket and turn the key to "10" adjustment bolt counterclockwise, decreasing the tension of the alternator belt. Slide the alternator to the engine block and remove the belt from the pulley on the alternator and the crankshaft.
4. Disconnect the socket wire from terminal "D+" generator. Take the protective rubber cap from the connection terminal "+" of the generator and head for "10" Unscrew a nut of fastening of a tip wire and remove the end wires from the generator.
5. Head "13" Unscrew the top nut of fastening of the generator and the adjusting bolt. Then remove the tension bar.
6. Head "13" Unscrew a nut of a bolt of the bottom fastening of the generator and remove the spacer.
7. Holding the alternator with your hand, pull the lower bolt of fastening and remove the generator.
8. Do some disassembly of the generator. Head to "8" remove the nut and remove the terminal from terminal "D+" generator. Head to "8" Unscrew the three nuts securing the cover and remove the cover of the generator.
9. Remove the three washers from the studs securing the casing of the generator. Marker mark the relative position of the caps of the generator.
10. Head on "7" Unscrew the four bolts, tightening the lid, and remove the back cover with the stator Assembly.
11. Put on the nut of fastening of a pulley of the generator high head on "24" and through the hole insert the hex on the "8" in the shaft hole of the rotor. Unscrew the nut of fastening of a pulley of the generator, holding the head on the 24" pipe wrench or in a vise.
12. Remove the spring washer, pulley and spacer. Push the rotor shaft out of the front cover.
13. To replace the front bearing slotted screwdriver to remove the four screws fastening the pressure plate bearing and remove it. Hands push the bearing out of the nest. If the hands to push the bearing fails, emboss it using a mandrel or tool head of suitable diameter.
14. To replace the rear bearing puller automatic extrude the bearing from the rotor shaft. To install new bearings of the generator, perform all the described operations in reverse order.
After remove the alternator belt, check its condition for signs of cracks, tears, or delamination of the rubber from the fabric base. If necessary, replace it.
If the stator does not come out of the front cover, hook it out with a screwdriver from different sides relative to the front cover.
When the compressible bearing generator with automatic remover ensure that the screw of the puller rested in the exact center of the shaft to prevent damage to the plastic insulator, slip rings of the rotor. To install the puller grips on the plastic rotor bushing is made of two flats.