You will need
  • - driver's license;
  • - agreement of purchase and sale;
  • - identification code;
  • - passport;
  • - certificate of vehicle registration (registration certificate);
  • - insurance policy;
  • - 800 UAH.
When you purchase a new car in the showroom will receive a contract of sale, the certificate account, the certificate on vehicle and transit license plates. If the car is imported, the dealership must provide a copy of the cargo customs Declaration. These documents will need to register the car in traffic. Enclose with the selected insurance company contract of compulsory insurance of civil liability of owners of vehicles.
Buying a used car, arrange with the owner the contract of purchase and sale. This can be done by a notary, on the commodity exchange, the firm engaged in Commission sale of cars, or directly in the SAI. If the vehicle is bought on a Commission basis, you will also receive a certificate account. Remember that before the sale the car should be struck off the register in traffic police.
To use the car on the basis of the lease agreement or General power of attorney. When you rent a car from an individual conclude the corresponding contract at the notary. Similarly apply for a General power of attorney.
Prior to registration in bodies of GAI of the new car will pay a fee to the pension Fund and the fee for the first registration of the vehicle. Depending on the price of the car tax rate to the pension Fund varies from 3 to 5 percent. The fee for the first registration of the vehicle depends on the volume of its engine (except electric vehicles). In Ukraine, the tax rate is determined in a fixed amount charged for every 100 cubic cm of engine volume. For electric vehicles it is 63 kopecks per 1 kW of engine power.
Pay GAI services related to the registration of the vehicle. This includes the fee for issuing the certificate of vehicle registration and new license plate costs on assessments, etc will need roughly 800 UAH.
Register the car in the traffic police authorities. This must be done within 10 days from the date of purchase. While driving on the basis of General power of attorney or lease agreement to the traffic police to renew their registration is not necessary.
To register submit the following documents: application, passport, ID, contract of sale, the certificate account, the old certificate of registration of vehicle, proof of withdrawal of the car from the account and receipt of payment of all required payments. Get a new certificate of vehicle registration (registration certificate), and new license plates.
To control the car, keep the following documents: driving license, registration certificate, insurance policy of compulsory insurance of civil liability of owners of vehicles. If the vehicle you plan to travel abroad, you will also need an insurance certificate "Green card". When the car is driven on the rental agreement or General power of attorney, keep always on hand the originals.