"Forewarned is forearmed"

By law you are allowed to use the parent capital on improvement of housing conditions. Accordingly, the funds should be focused on the purchase, construction or repair of the premises.

In the case of compliance with the money spent on the construction or reconstruction of the premises will be reimbursed by the government when making a documentary confirmation.

When you receive the certificate, you can manage to pay for the loan or mortgage as a down payment mortgage received on the construction or purchase of residential premises.

Cottage on the matkapital: myth or reality?

If you want to spend the maternity capital for the purchase of cottages, you should take into account some conditions. Housing should pass state registration and meet all requirements. The word "country" should be implied by the housing adapted for accommodation on a permanent basis, which meets all the requirements of the standards set by law. It is necessary to provide all conditions for a living. To hold lighting, water, heating, electricity and provide good air circulation.

The emergency room or the building unfit for habitation, not to buy at the expense of the parent capital.

Registration of a plot of land without the structures would be illegal. House/dwelling must be located on the territory of the Russian Federation, the premises must be made on all family members, including children under 18 years of age.

Before buying the cottage, find out for sure in local government is the space of all norms established by the Housing code.

If you do decide to purchase a dacha on the parent capital, do not despair, because the certificate can be presented for the construction of residential country house.

How to build

To by law to receive financial aid from the pension Fund of the Russian Federation, it is necessary to observe a number of conditions. Purchase a plot of land located in the city, with address and opportunity permit. Erect a building suitable for housing, which you'll be able to register itself and to register in it. In the future, you will be able to use it as a summer residence. Other options the law provides.

Based on the framework of the law, it is evident that to buy a dacha with the help of the parent capital it is possible only when the premises is listed as a full accommodation with the possibility of permanent residence and registration of residence and address. In other situations, the purchase of land or buildings for maternity capital will be illegal and punishable by law.