You will need
  • -passport
  • -a statement indicating the purpose of the use of money
  • certificate
  • -certificate of purchase
  • -information on the cost of housing
  • -details of the seller
Building on the parent capital can be purchased on credit. Some banks are willing to provide loans with the use of the certificate. The remaining amount will need to repay on the conditions of the Bank independently.
To use the parent capitalDG not only mothers but also fathers which will be executed the credit agreement.
To pay certified the initial payment for purchased housing. Or subsequent payments.
In order to use the funds, contact the pension Fund in your area. You need to contact time up until the child is 3 years old.
Write a statement about the desire to use the parent capitalohms and specify the purpose for use.
Having considered the statement of funds for the purchase, will be sent in two months.
Purchased housing must be located on the territory of the Russian Federation. The money is transferred to the seller or the Bank providing the loan.