How to make a fondant flesh-colored
Putty is easy to mold figurines of people, which then decorate the wedding cake. Their faces, hands should be solid colors to shapes look good.
Food coloring is not pleasing variety of colors. Depending on what kind of saturation you want flesh color in the finished mastic is added a drop of brown dye. Then get a pale flesh color. In addition to drop brown, drop blue and red dye. In this case, the color will be more intense.
In any case, first, in the prepared paste, which is white, add one drop of food coloring, and mass is made well. If turned pale, then you need to add more brown and knead again.
If you went overboard with the dye and the solid color is too dark, then help out the white fondant. But don't add it all darkened mass. Take a little, mix with light. If the color suits, the same ratio is added white fondant to the rest dark.
The perfect solution will be candy marshmallow white. Placed it on a plate, put briefly in the microwave and take out, when the mass melted. It is a perfect base for mastic. Bright candy will help if a lot was added more brown coloring than you need.
Rolled fondant will help out, if want to be on the surface of the cake adorned with a Lily. From this postmark to make funny of cartoons. These figurines to decorate the cake for the birthday child.
You can involve the creation of mastic children, but there is a small nuance. If they will sculpt the detail, part of the dye will remain on the palms. It is not so easy then bring.
Better sculpt of coloured mastic in the rubber medical gloves, then your hands will remain clean.
After the figures of mastic fashioned, you have to dip your hands in water and spend them on sweets, then the sealant will Shine and the sweet masterpieces look amazing.
Advice 2: How to make funny putty
Mold putty is very simple, as well as from clay. You can make figures of animals, butterflies, flowers or funny Smeshariki. Colorful characters will delight baby when decorating their baby cake.
You will need
- - mastic;
- - toothpicks;
- - confectionery glue;
- - food coloring (gel dyes);
For modeling Smeshariki you can use milk paste. For the figures with a diameter of 3-4 cm will need 30 grams of putty on the torso and 5-20 g per part, depending on the character. Prepare 10 balls of the appropriate color, leaving a bit of putty of each color in a plastic bag for further modeling details.
Leave the bulbs on for 12 hours for drying, periodically checking that they are not flattened. If necessary, re-roll the ball, so he again became round. When mastic will dry up and will not deform from depression, you can start sculpting details.
To make the Turtle's feet. Blind cords-hands and attach the two sides to the torso. Then make balls and on each run the toothpick three notches that mimic the toes. Flagella from a wide oblong shape of the lugs, leave them to dry to keep shape. Then glue the ears by using confectionery glue to the body. Add the details of the face: eyes, eyebrows, nose, food coloring, draw mouth and pupils.
For Hedgehog prepare flagella-foot with notches and small ears made from small beads, concave inside. Attach details on the figure. Make blue mastic large needles. Roll into balls and make a triangular pyramid needle. Glue the facial features: eyes, nose, eyebrows, draw the eyes and mouth. Around the eyes with the help of flagella draw points.
For Zovuni blind cap. Roll out purple and orange mastic beads of different diameter and slightly flattened them, connect the alternating color in the cone-cap. Attach the top triangular ears. To glue the body wings are made of a thin triangular cakes, drawing on it with a toothpick feathers. Paws collect from multiple flagella. Add the details of the face: eyes, eyelids, beak, draw the pupils and draw the "hair".
For Barash first make curls similar to sheep's wool. Roll into small cords and twist them into a circle. Manufacture of miniature lugs, and blue mastic twisted horns. Foot make just two flagella, one end a little rasdeep. Glue on the face: eyes, eyebrows, nose, draw a sad mouth and pupils.
Belly Pina attach a circle of white mastic. Fabricate cone-shaped beak with expressive natural bend. Stick to the body on the sides of the oblong wings, and the bottom red legs. If necessary, details keep a piece of paper towel or foil. Put on the head, made of brown putty cap and goggles. Glue the eyes and draw the pupils.
From Nyusha draw red hearts on the stomach. Attach cords-legs and hands, coloring red hooves. Blind ears and orange hair with braids, which adorn a white flower. Glue on face: round eyes, nose-tapered balloon, draw red lips, eyelashes, and black dots of the pupils.
Make Loasa horns of dark brown mastic. When they dry out, stick the frosting glue to the head. Attach to the figure of the little lugs and oblong columns-paws. Glue on face: oval white eyes with black pupil, a cone-shaped nose and eyebrows. Draw a mouth.
Kopatich legs make like from Crumbling. Elongated flagella (arms) and balls (of the feet) with notches. Shape from light brown mastic hat: sphere slightly flattened on the crown of the hat, and the circle (field). Optional shape and topography of the hat. On the face draw the eyes, eyebrows, nose, chubby cheeks, draw the eyes and mouth.
Advice 3: How to make flowers out of paste
To make an original and unusual decoration for the cake you can with your hands. Perfect material for sculpting edible decor is fondant. It does not require large cash investments in the purchase of ingredients, plastic, well painted. So perfect for creating flower arrangements, even a novice master.
You will need
- - powdered sugar;
- - condensed milk;
- - powdered milk;
- - food colourings;
- - food film.
Prepare the milk paste. In a wide bowl, mix the same amount powdered sugar and powdered milk, then pour condensed milk. Observe the ratio 1:1:1. Knead the mass until it resemble a smooth soft clay.
Divide the fondant into several pieces and paint each one the color you want with food coloring. Dip a wooden toothpick in the dry food coloring, then stick it plastic dough. Repeat the operation several times. Every time well knead the lump, so that the dye is distributed evenly, until you achieve the desired colour intensity.
Wrap with cling film smooth cutting Board. Pinching off from the lump of mastic small balls, flatten them between your fingers and place on the polyethylene at a distance from each other. Cover all on top of another piece of cling film.
Push the pellet with your fingers through the film, giving it a shape of rose petals. Particularly intense walk around the edges of the plastic mass, so that they become thin and wavy.
Vylepit a piece of mastic droplet, which will be the basis for the roses. Attach the first petal, as if wrapping it around the base. As did the second, and the third petal. Shape the Bud to the desired pomp, a sharp knife, cut the excess from the bottom of the flower and place it on a hard surface. Leave to dry a day in air at room temperature.
Total the flowers into the container and close the lid. Store mastic possible at room temperature for several weeks. Decorate the cake with flowers just before serving. Otherwise, roses can absorb moisture from the environment and fall off.
Milk paste has a yellowish tint. Therefore, for the manufacture of white or pale pink flowers it is better to take gelatin paste.
For the bonding of different parts of flowers, such as attaching the leaves to the buds, moisten the edges in an ordinary water or vodka.
Advice 4: How to make fondant booties
Booties fondant is great for cake decorating. Cake decorated with mastic booties, pacifier and a stroller will be a great decoration of the festive table on the day of the birth of your baby.
To create the booties fondant you will need:
- finished mastic;
- food colourings;
- food-grade glue;
- a pair of scissors.
- Draw on the cardboard of the shape shown in the photo (you can draw them "by eye").
- Using sharp scissors cut them out.
- Mastic is split into two parts. One part leave it as it is, and a different color using food coloring to pink. Mastic pink color roll to a thickness of about five millimeters, put on her cut out patterns and using a sharp knife carefully cut the workpiece. It should be noted that you must use an extremely sharp knife to eliminate the tension of the mastic.
- Take an ordinary toothpick (if there are no special tools for mastic), and mastic along the edge of the workpiece is larger make the holes, trying distance between them to do the same.
- Take mastic a blank sole and the billet top hat, glue them with edible glue. The template has marks, when cutting out the details of these points need to be noted, and the bonding should be integrated.
- In the same way create the second's booty.
- Roll out a small piece of pink putty, put her pattern in the form of bears and cut out the shape. In the same way make a second identical figure.
- Mastic natural beige roll out to a thickness of five millimetres and cut out four circles. Two circles with diameter equal to the diameter of the head shape in the form of bears, two to the diameter of the ears in the shape of teddies. Cut smaller circles in half and glue to the lugs cubs, large circles first put smoothly on the faces of bears, then gently slip them down a bit. Trim the excess paste.
- Rose mastic roll in a tiny ball the size of a pea.
- Place the balls on the faces of bears, they form the spouts. Gently with a toothpick make the eyes and paint them black.
- The figures stick to the front of the booties.
- Of mastic beige and pink color roll four small ball with a diameter of slightly more than peas. Two balls beige push with your fingers on the resulting "cakes" put beads pink color and gently press on them. Toothpick on the resulting figures make two holes. In the end, you should get the parts, resembling buttons.
- Attach the resulting "buttons" on the booties to the side, mimicking the buttoned straps.
- Booties fondant ready. Thus you can create booties in any color with any applique on the front of the products.