Advice 1: How to change was in connection with a change of name

Marriage, of course, a pleasant event, and congratulations with the change of status and name. But the change of name entails and the need to replace certain documents. You will have to issue a new passport and the certificate on statement on the account in tax inspection, which includes a previously assigned taxpayer identification number - INN.
How to change was in connection with a change of name

What was

INN – taxpayer identification number, it is assigned to all citizens-physical persons who are payers of the tax to incomes of physical persons Payers of this tax are, for example, and the person who received the property by donation or inheritance under the will, but not in a relationship with a testator or donor. Whatever it was, but if you before the wedding received was, that means you were issued an official document that shows your unique room code.

This document is a "Certificate of registration of the physical person in tax Department in territory of the Russian Federation". Despite the fact that he was the person assigned to only once and remains fixed throughout its stay in the Russian territory this certificate is issued on your maiden name, then change you're not he was, but only this document.

What documents you'll need

There is a normative document regulating the process of replacing the certificate on statement on the account in connection with the name change, it is the Ministry of Finance order No. 114н from 05.11.2009 In accordance with the territorial tax Inspectorate at the place of their permanent registration, you must provide a package of documents which includes:

- application for replacement certificate form 2-2-Accounting;
- passport or any other document proving your identity and confirming the place of registration.

If you are not a resident of the Russian Federation and are a foreign citizen, but pay taxes on the territory of the Russian Federation, in addition to the passport, you will need to provide proof of registration at the place of residence or place of temporary stay. Under the law, to the certificate on statement on the account, which will indicate your new name, you can not later than 5 working days.

These documents to the tax authority you can give personally and submit a receipt, but I can send by mail, issued as a valuable letter with acknowledgment of receipt. In this case you should not send original documents and their notarised copies.

You can also use the Internet website of the Federal tax service below under "application of physical person on registration" do your request. A certificate will be presented to the tax Inspectorate in the prescribed manner, but to you it can only personally by presenting the originals of the required documents.

Advice 2 : How to change was by changing the name

In our lives there are moments when we seem to have opened a new page in the biography. We are talking about the name change. But there are the disadvantages of tinkering with the documents, because they need to renew.
How to change was by changing the name
INN – taxpayer identification number. The document is an A4 sheet, with twelve Arabic numerals, which contain information about the taxpayer. Was assigned to both individuals and legal entities. Definitely need this document for individual entrepreneurs and civil servants. However, it was often required when applying for a job because the employer is the withholding agent for the natural person. Therefore, it is desirable to change the INN as soon as possible in case of change of personal data or its loss. Although there are no laws on the date of renewal was not there, there is no penalty.

The change was at the place of residence

For a change INN if you change the name you must pay the state duty in savings Bank. How much it will cost, depends on how urgently you need a new certificate. If you can wait 5-7 days, then you will have to pay only 200 roubles. For immediate issue was the stamp duty at twice the usual 400 rubles.

With a passport and a receipt about payment of state duty, you must contact the tax office at the place of residence. If you moved from one city to another, then you can check with any tax service where to change was by changing the name, you only have to register at the new place of residence, otherwise the tax at the place of new registration documents you will not accept.

You must then fill out an application for the reissuance INN (the form and the sample will be given a tax inspector). A week later, the duplicate was ready.
The room was at the change of name will not change.
If fast results can come on the next day of work of the tax Inspectorate.

Change was in the mail

Before the change was by mail, you must visit the notary office to notarize a photocopy of your passport. Paying the state fee, make a copy of the payment receipt. Then go to the portal of the Federal tax Service and complete the form "2-2 - Accounting". Completed application print out, attach all required copies and send by registered mail to the address of the tax service by place of residence through the mail.
On the website of the Federal tax service available and other services: getting INN through the Internet is not the place of residence, the ability to change was that registration was for a child, the opportunity to learn his and others ' was.

Thus, you can quickly and easily change your INN for any changes to its data – changing first name, middle name, last name, or if the loss was.
Is the advice useful?