The mold is nothing like a fungal formation. Fungi, despite its popularity and prevalence, often is an area not fully explored, resulting in the reflex and cause a feeling of disgust.
Of course, it is understood that we are talking about household mold. Food mold – the one that may occur in the cheese, and added to the recipe, is dangerous to health is not.

What is mold

Plesneva education is trivial the growth of fungal spores, which, moreover, is deadly to humans. In most cases, people treat mold dismissive: if I see that it just touched the crust of bread, cheese or fruit, simply remove the damaged piece and eat, believing that penicillin is not harmful. But they should not do that. Because mold spores are already filled with the whole product. They get into the human body. And when he fall protective immune power of the organism, the spores of the fungus come in and put a control shot. And the consequences can be unpredictable. The result can develop serious diseases, such as pneumonia, which can lead even to death.

Mold develops in the following way. Fungal spores of volatile and they quickly move in space, even with a small breeze. Falling on wet surfaces, since in modern homes quite a lot, they immediately germinate with the help of fine threads and start to secrete mycotoxins. And these substances, according to scientists, is very poisonous. And the main harm mold and is precisely these toxins that people inhale later.

Disputes also fall in respiratory and blood system, where it rapidly begins to develop and becomes the cause of serious diseases. Mold can cause problems such as:
- Allergy;
- joint and rheumatic pain;
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- dizziness;
- nausea, etc.

Also, substances secreted by mold that can accumulate in the body, exerting its influence on the kidneys and liver, which can even develop cancer.

Especially dangerous is black mold, which can often be found in areas with a humid environment, like bathroom or toilet.

How to deal with mold

Ways of dealing with mold a lot. First and foremost, is the observance of sanitary-and-hygienic norms. You cannot eat foods that are already touched by the mold. Even if it is slightly.

Be sure to carry out regular cleaning, especially those areas in which the ideal breeding ground for fungi. In the kitchen is to use the hood, to apply disposable bags for trash and wipe with a dryer for dishes.
Be sure to try to minimize the humidity in the room to not have conditions for development of a color or black mold.

Drying the dishes is only in ventilated area. And fruits and vegetables to be stored separately and preferably either in separate compartments or outside the apartment (on the balcony, in the basement, etc.).

You can additionally use essential oils. For example, the mold is "afraid" of cloves, lavender and tea tree. These tools significantly reduce the development of mold, and therefore they are recommended to regularly use in rooms with high humidity.