You will need
  • - birth certificate;
  • - certificate of marriage;
  • - extract from the house register;
  • - extract from the cadastral passport of the BTI.
The registration of citizens who are in dire need of better housing conditions, specialists of the housing departments of the district Council at the place of residence of citizens. In addition, on the account you can get up at their place of work. Moreover, you have the right to stand on stage at once for his work in local government at the same time.
To get into the official queue, you should contact the housing Department of the Council with a statement in writing. It is necessary to specify their living conditions and information about the availability of benefits. If the election is made at the place of work, please indicate work experience and the position.
Free housing provided by the contract of social hiring, can expect poor citizens, which in due course were recognized as needing residential premises. In this case, to register in the local authorities at the place of registration with the appropriate application. It is also worth noting that the submission of an application possible and not place of residence.
If a citizen in need of housing, declared legally incompetent, the application may be submitted by his legal representative. The statement in the first and in the second case, you must attach copies of all documents, accompanied by the originals.
Learn about how do you put on the account or you have been denied this, it is possible only after specialists of appropriate authorities will be considered a statement. This occurs most often within 30 working days. You need to count from the moment of filing.
To refuse registration in one or two cases. First, if there is not enough of any document, and secondly, if on the basis of the identity of the citizen can not be considered in need of housing.