You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport, birth certificate;
  • - proof of income;
  • - a certificate of value of the property;
  • - certificate on family composition;
  • - the act of inspection of housing;
  • - marriage certificate (divorce certificate, single mothers).
To put you on the queue as in need of better housing conditions or no housing family, please contact the local office of Department of housing policy. You will have to document that your family belongs to the category of poor citizens and need to obtain social housing.
The statement you write in the Department, as it has a uniform shape and is filled on a special form, which you'll enjoy on the spot.
Get the place of work, study uniform certificate form 2-pit, which will confirm the level of income. Proof of income will be required to all members of the family specified in the certificate of family composition, you must also provide to the Department.
The income is calculated not only based on income, is considered the total family income and the cost of available valuable property. Get a valuation certificate of immovable and movable property, which has your family. If the total amount of income and assets will be below the social norms in each region is different, your family has a chance to get right into the queue for social housing.
The act of examination of housing members of the housing Commission will need to show for 5 years. If your family does not have housing, will receive a certificate confirming this fact.
In addition, you will need to present identification documents and photocopies, certificate of birth, certificate of marriage or divorce, the certificate confirming the status of a single mother, so as to improve their living conditions or to social housing have the right not only complete but also incomplete families.
After 30 days your family will provide written notice to put you in the queue or rejected. In case of refusal you have the right to appeal the decision of the Commission of the Department in the manner prescribed by law.
Failure may come, if you determine that your family does not fit under the category of the poor or you deliberately worsened their living conditions, changing the apartment into a smaller living space or writing her a stranger.