Advice 1: How do I apply for the improvement of living conditions

Improving housing conditions is one of the most important tasks that are solved in the housing sector. There are a number of programs aimed at improving the living conditions of citizens. Not many know how to apply for improvement of living conditions.
How do I apply for the improvement of living conditions
You will need
  • - passport (copies of all pages);
  • - information on family composition from the passport;
  • - accounting utilities (the management company) a copy of the account;
  • - marriage certificate (copy);
  • - birth certificate of children (copy);
  • - the contract of employment of municipal housing;
  • - a statement on the improvement of housing conditions;
  • to the right of BTI on the presence or absence of the property (taken in the last turn and fit 10
  • calendar days);
  • - certificate of Registration chamber (Rosreestr) on the presence or absence of a property;
  • - certificate from the registry office about the change of surname (if changed);
  • - 2-NDFL statement of work.
According to the current legislation of the Russian Federation, Russian citizens have the right to buy housing in various ways. The lack of treasured square metres entitles the citizen to register for improvement of living conditions. Find out in the administration of your community of opportunities to participate in various programs to subsidize the purchase of housing. The law established that the accounting of the citizens needing improvement of living conditions, it should lead to the housing departments of district Councils. You can apply at the place of residence or place of work.
For advice about the possibility of obtaining subsidies or registration you should contact a lawyer in the district administration, if the family lives in the area, or to specialist of the city administration, if the family lives in the district center. Please specify whether you belong to one of categories of citizens who are issued housing on social hiring. Find out if there's a way to get in line and get an apartment.
Many of the administration do everything possible to prevent the passage of the necessary procedures are unnecessarily complicating it. Each family comes with an individual situation, but the documents may not be strongly inflated due to any additional conditions. If a compromise is not possible and on the way to registration is official, you should contact the Prosecutor's office. In this institution will explain what the standards for registration, under what programs the family may be appropriate. You should also write a statement about the abuse of power by the official.
Write a statement and submit it to the local authorities. Provide the documents confirming the right to improve housing conditions.
Since the verification procedure occurs in stages and requires a lot of time, await the notification of the decision. This message in the official form will be mailed.
To be able to stand on the account as needing improvement of living conditions, should be approached under the criteria of low-income families. Usually, the procedure of recognition of this status takes place simultaneously with the registration, sometimes not. It should be clarified in local government.
In a queue on improvement of living conditions will have to stand more than one year, at a certain time you need to update the documents.
Useful advice
Before collecting the documents for registration, call the authorities and find out a specialist and his name and patronymic. Polite reference to the official often facilitates all initiatives related to state subsidies.

Some categories of citizens can not only get in the queue for housing, but also to participate in various programs designed for young families and military families.

Advice 2 : How to write a request for housing

According to the latest edition of the housing code of all applications are unified to form statements. Accordingly, if you want to improve your living conditions or to get an apartment, you must contact the city administration with the statement.
How to write a request for housing
Prepare documents to prove your eligibility for additional living space. These documents include:
- certified copies of passports of all members of your family;
- marriage certificate and birth certificates of children;
- cadastral plan of the apartment and the extract from the house register;
- income certificate of employment (Form 2-NDFL) all members of your family;
- records of all family members (or other documents with your most recent job if you are not working);
- certificate from the Bank about the interest on deposits (if any);
- information about your existing property (if any).
If your family has benefits, then you have the right to extraordinary receiving housing on the basis of the documents confirming them. Note: in some regions, you must first contact the social security authorities to confirm the status of the poor and in need of housing help, as well as confirming the right to extraordinary receiving housing (reference). These documents can be obtained at the social security.
After the documents collected, contact the city administration with the statement. Write in the upper right corner on the name of someone you are writing a statement (to the head of administration or, for example, to the head of Department of housing policy, depending on the region). Specify his / her name. Write the name of someone prepared statement (list name of all members of your family, needing improvement of living conditions), registration address, contact phone numbers.
Ask the representative of the administration on recognizing you as a needy family (not all regions) and on the improvement of housing conditions. Next, be sure to provide the accounting norms of housing that is valid for your region, and the discrepancy of their numbers your family. List all members of your family (name, nature of relationship, passport details). List all of your family entitled to benefits (with indication of number of certificates, permits, certificates and titles of these documents).
If your family has owned the property, then, first, it must be taken into account in the calculations of norms of living space for 1 person, and secondly, the statement must be given its estimated value. If your family have an extra source of income, be sure to include them.
Mark the date and signature. If the family has minor children or incapacitated relatives, for them undersign relatives power of attorney obtained from a notary.

Advice 3 : How to write a motion about the housing

If you have the right to free apartments, or the improvement of existing housing conditions, you need to register. But before this you have to collect the documents and write a statement. The petition must be filled out in the usual form and specify all known information that will quickly solve the problem of housing.
How to write a motion about the housing
Take the application form in the administration or the organization, which should put you in the waiting list for housing. To fill the document you need to apply for income certificate of all family members: about salaries, scholarships, pensions and children's allowances. If someone living with you residents studying, you need a confirmation from an educational institution. Make photocopies of passports and birth certificates and marriage. Take in the BTI floor plan.
Prepare the documents that prove your eligibility for housing. If you are applying for an extension of the living space for the reason that you are poor, you need to confirm your status. Contact the Department of social protection or to the head of administration, to assign the desired category of citizens. You also need to prove that the living space does not meet the standards, i.e. at each prescribed provisions is not enough square meters. For this purpose issue a certificate of family composition or extract from the house register and a copy of the orders for housing.
Fill out the top of the statement. Write your name, address of registration, place of work and contact numbers. Now start filling the body of the petition. The required data should be entered in the table. Write in full name of all family members living in the apartment. In the next column indicate the status of each of these. You in this case are considered by the applicant, and other people are against you, for example, a daughter or a sister. Enter the date of birth. In the next line, rewrite data from passports and birth certificates. In the last item of the table need to enter the names of organizations in which you are employed or studying.
Write under the table, how many people currently live in the apartment, and its area in square meters. Then complete the table with information about the family income for the current accounting year. Then list the taxable property of all who live in the apartment. Enter all the supporting documents that you attach to the statement. Check the signatures of all members of the family.
Is the advice useful?