You will need
  • - birth certificate of the child;
  • - the passport of one of parents;
  • - medical card of the child;
  • - medical certificate, if the child is recommended kindergarten compensating:
  • help to benefits;
  • - the lease of housing (if you live in a rented apartment);
  • - photocopies of documents;
  • - computer with Internet access;
  • - telephone directory.
The distribution of places in kindergartens does the local authority – or rather, its Department of education. In Metropolitan areas it is easiest to apply through an electronic reception. In many small towns such electronic service is also there, so first go to the local administration and see if you can enroll in an electronic queue.
The websites of e-services differ little from one another. In the appropriate box, you will need to choose the type of service, in this case educational. You will see a list of categories in which look for the line "setting at all in preschool institution".
The next step will be registration. In the appropriate boxes complete the information about yourself and the baby. This is the usual data: name, surname, patronymic, date of birth, registration address, series and number of passport and birth certificate. In the special Windows you'll find the question, by what date would you like to get a place in the kindergarten and in what. If you have the right to privileges at receipt in a kindergarten or medical condition for obtaining a place in a specialized group, specify it. Send the data. Your email address will receive a letter with the message that you are registered in the queue. This form allows parents to monitor the progress of the queue, without leaving home. It may happen that at some point your name in the list will be lower than it was. This means that the municipality contacted the family, having the right to preferential provision of space.
Despite the fact that electronic services are becoming more popular, you can contact the Department of education personally. Inspector at preschool institutions, should give you a sample application. It shall contain the same information about the parent and the child, as in electronic form. This specialist takes your documents and gives you a number of turns. To monitor progress in this case, in person, periodically visiting the same office.