You will need
  • - statement to the education Committee;
  • - birth certificate of the child;
  • - the passport of the parent or other legal representative;
  • - medical card;
  • - a document entitling to the benefit.
Ask about the kindergartens in your area. Municipal preschools are of several types: General, compensatory, combined Wellness. The first type is most popular, these gardens are open to all children whose state of health allows you to attend care. Usually in these kindergartens there are groups for children of early age. In kindergartens of compensating type, as a rule, directs the medical-pedagogical Commission. There may be speech therapy, tiflo or sonograpy. Perhaps a combination of conventional and specialized groups within the kindergarten of the combined type. Children of preschool age can give a school or educational center.
Contact your local Board of education, the inspector of kindergartens. Bring a passport, birth certificate of the child, and if you have the privilege - and the document confirming the right to it. Better to do it in a few months to when the child should start kindergarten. In many cities of kindergartens is not enough, so there is a queue. Typically, Assembly groups for the next academic year is in April-may. This does not mean that you cannot make a baby in kindergarten at another time. You can, but when availability. In the education Committee you will be asked to fill out an application and tell you when to come for a trip. The inspector needs to listen to and record your wishes about what kind of garden you'd like to give the baby.
Pass the physical. Do it best in its district hospital. Talk to your pediatrician. You need a map form No. 02b—2000. In order to get it, you must visit several specialists. This surgeon, neurologist, ophthalmologist, otolaryngologist, dermatologist and other specialists. The pediatrician constantly have to issue such certificates, so it'll give you a list of what doctors I should visit. Signs form the pediatrician. If a child has a chronic illness, you may require additional examination by other specialists.
At the appointed time come for a trip. This document and medical records go to kindergarten. The head is obliged to take your kid and send it to the group, which is attended by kids of the same age. If in the garden there are uneven group, you must notify the Board of education.
The order of registration in a private kindergarten is somewhat different. You don't need to go to the education Committee. Please contact directly to the head. Ask whether the daycare license for the respective activity. A copy must be prominently displayed - for example, at the stand near the office head. Medical card will be needed in any case.
If the child does not tolerate children's team and you don't want to give it to kindergarten for the day, find out what the nearby children's institution there are groups short stay. Indicate in your statement that you want to give the baby in the same group.