Advice 2 : How to cook pasta, to separate them?
1. Water should not be enough. At the rate of about 1 liter of water per 100 grams of pasta.
2. Pasta should only pour in a pot of boiling water. Water with salt before it would be pasta.
3. After the pasta was dumped into a pot of water - mix them well so that the pasta does not stick to the bottom of the pan. You should not cover it with a lid.
4. Once the pasta water is boiling again, again gently stir.
5. The cooking time is usually indicated on the package and depends on the type of pasta. The smaller the pasta, the less time to prepare you need. On average, 5-10 minutes. It is important not to overdo the pasta, so they do not seethe. In the case of pasta it is better not to think than to digest.
6. Cooked pasta, quickly and carefully drain in a colander.
There are two possible options:
Option 1 (classic) rinse the pasta water and stir, gently heat in a pan with a knob of butter.
Option 2 (simplified) - pasta drain in a colander, wait until the water drips off again to put the pasta into the pan and add a knob of butter or teaspoon of vegetable oil. Mix gently.
Tip: choose a pasta from durum wheat, they are healthy and will not be soft after boiling in the cooking process.