The perforin is capable of destroying abnormal cells and thus prevent the development of tumors – benign and malignant. Therefore, many doctors recommend eating oyster mushrooms to prevent cancer. Unfortunately, not all know how to cook oyster mushrooms so that the taste of these mushrooms revealed. The fact that, unlike other mushrooms, cook oyster mushrooms before cooking is not necessary (as the mushrooms are grown artificially). You just need to choose the right mushrooms with the purchase. You can't buy mushrooms that have a yellowish color – the taste is not very pleasant. It is better to choose mushrooms smooth grayish-brown. Before cooking the mushrooms should be thoroughly washed. So quick and tasty to cook oyster mushrooms, you can simply fry. Fried oyster mushrooms can be served with a side of mashed potatoes.
In order to taste better to fry the mushrooms we need: a pound of mushrooms, 200 grams of onion, 100 grams of sour cream, a bundle of fresh herbs, garlic cloves, salt, black and red pepper to taste, vegetable oil for frying.
• Well-washed oyster mushrooms cut into small pieces, but not too finely.
• Pour on a heated frying pan with about 70 grams of sunflower oil, wait until it begins to boil, pour the sliced mushrooms. In any case, do not add water – the mushrooms will distinguish it enough.
• Salt the mushrooms to taste and prepare the onion: cut it into thin half-rings and saute in another pan until Golden brown.
• When the liquid from the pan with the mushrooms is almost completely evaporated, add fried onions and sour cream.
• Add the spices and simmer on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
• At the end add the finely chopped garlic and greens (for example, try to make the oyster mushrooms with cilantro – it blends perfectly with the taste of fried mushrooms).