You will need
  • - high school diploma;
  • - extract from the certificate of secondary education;
  • - a certified copy of the order on matriculation (with estimates for entrance exams);
  • - certified copy of transcripts of statements, indicating all studied in high school subjects and number of hours;
  • - a certified copy of the certificate of state accreditation of the University (for students of private universities);
  • - certificates (certificates) about learning German language indicating the number of hours played (minimum 600 hours);
  • - 9 color photos (4 X 5cm).
If you decide to get higher education in Germany, you need a good knowledge of the German language. The level of language proficiency should not be lower than C1. However, if you do not reach the required level, do not worry. You will be able to improve your knowledge at the preparatory courses at the University or in any public or private language school Germany. Upon completion of the course, you will be given a certificate.
If you don't want to wait for 2 courses, you have the opportunity to move to Germany after 1 year of study and continue education there. In this case, you will need to take a preparatory course for foreign applicants - the Studienkolleg (College Student). You will be directed to the course that you passed in your own country. To change the field is impossible. If you studied Economics, you will not be able to start to study medicine, etc. the Duration of the Student Board is one year (two semesters). Upon completion of the course you will have to pass the final exams (Feststellungspruefung) in subjects that took place in the learning process. If you pass the exams successfully, receive a certificate Reifezeugnis, which will give the right to study at any University in Germany.
If you go to a German University after 2 courses, the first thing you will have to pass the language exam DSH (Deutsche Sprachpruefung fuer Hochschulzugang der auslaendischen Studienbewerber). This is the entrance exam for the German language that defines whether you are able to understand lectures in German language or you must improve your knowledge. The exam consists of several parts – written, oral and listening comprehension and lasts for several hours. If you have given the exam successfully, you can study at a German University.
If you already have a diploma of graduation in your own country, you can apply for recognition of your diploma at the Bachelor level (Bachelor's degree) and continue the training from the Master (graduate).
To apply you can in two ways: by sending them independently to each institution or through a special organization of uni-assist. This organization was created to expedite the processing of documents of foreign applicants and for the unloading of German universities with applications. Uni-assist is based in Berlin and cooperates with many higher educational institutions. If your chosen University is working with this organization, to apply you will have only through it.
After uni-assist will receive your documents, you will receive a personal applicant number (Bewerbernummer), which will be registered all your data. On this number you can learn about the processing status of your application. Uni-assist will forward your data to the University and that, in turn, will make the decision about accepting you for training. Through the organization you have the right to apply to an unlimited number of educational institutions. You will need to send one copy of the documents and a separate application for each University. Keep in mind that all documents must be translated into German language and notarized.
Processing of documents for submission to one College costs 55 euros. For each subsequent statement will be charged 15 euros. That is, if you were sent to uni-assist 3 applications for 3 universities, you will need to pay 100 euros.
Receiving an invitation from an educational institution, you must apply for a visa. For this, the basic documents you need to attach a letter of acceptance to institution of higher education in Germany and to provide evidence of the availability of necessary funding.