- blouse, container, water, bleaching agent "Lily" soap.
Advice 2: How to whiten the blouse
Advice 3: How to bleach a white blouse
Advice 4: How to bleach white fabric
- - ammonia;
- hydrogen peroxide 3%;
- - turpentine;
- Sol stone;
- bleach from the store household chemicals.
Stored on hangers in the closet the white stuff should be periodically aired.
Linens, folded on the shelves and pile for a long time not used, it should be prostitiute 1 time in 2-3 months, otherwise it will yellow.
Things from the white fabric, always wash separately from colored things (even a solid color).
Advice 5: How to bleach a faded thing
Advice 6: How to bleach the white stuff
At home to whiten white clothes without the use of special substances and methods, if you follow some simple guidelines:
- The white stuff should be washed separately. Otherwise, they will become colors other tissues.
- All things are made of different materials. Cotton, synthetic or linen require different modes.
- Before washing should be soaked stuff.
- Check the condition of drain the washing machine. If it is clogged, rinse things will be ineffective. This will appear on the spot.
How to whiten faded things
Often in the wash with white things can get a ticket, a banknote, the wrapper from the candy, etc. because Of these seemingly insignificant items of clothes shed. Therefore, to rid it of stains will be more difficult.
To whiten such things, you can use the cleanser accidentally painted items. It is sold in specialty stores and in mass use. Consider the material of the product.
But the cotton will clean any bleach. Fit the usual white. Dissolve it in cool water and soak items for 30 minutes. If your washing machine has a mode of "Pre-wash", activate it before the main procedure. If the machine is gone, you can boil the linen in water with addition of soap. The procedure lasts about an hour.
How to whiten poserevshie things
People who need to whiten the white stuff at home, often want to save articles from the dullness. The most affordable and best tools are hydrogen peroxide and pharmacy ammonia:
- Fill the basin 10 l boiled water.
- Dissolve in the liquid 2 tablespoons of peroxide and alcohol.
- Soak jewelry in the solution for half an hour.
- Drain the water and wash things in the usual way.
Hydrogen peroxide can replace baking soda. However, to soak things in 30 minutes and at 3-4 hours. Thus it is necessary to take 5 liters of water.
How to bleach a wool and linen garments at home
To deliver silk and woolen items from yellow and other stains, add to water, alcohol and peroxide large white salt. 1 tbsp of rubbing alcohol and peroxide, you need 4 tbsp of the spice. Keep linen in a solution need 2-3 hours.
For linen things only need soda ash. Pour it in the washing machine. The water temperature should be between 70 OC.