- cottage cheese – 250 gr.
- egg – 1 PC.
- flour – 4 tbsp
- sugar – 2 tbsp
- vanilla – to taste
- salt – 1 pinch
- soda – 1 pinch
400 g of cottage cheese
200 g of sugar
200 g flour
50 g of dried apricots
sunflower oil for frying
Mash the cottage cheese. Add the granulated sugar. Beat in an egg. Add the flour, leaving little to obvalivanie, and carefully stir. Apple peel and cut into small pieces. Wash and slice apricots. Apples and dried apricots add to the dough.
Cheesecakes roll in flour and fry in sunflower oil in a well heated pan.
Advice 2 : How to cook cheesecake
- 0.5 kg of cheese,
- 100 gr. butter,
- 2-3 eggs
- 2 tbsp of semolina
- vanilla sugar
- berries (to your taste and discretion)
Advice 3 : How to make curd
- 400 g (2 packs) dry cottage cheese fat content 9%;
- 2 tablespoons flour;
- 1 - 2 eggs;
- 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- dried apricots
The result is a homogeneous, dense, thick mass.
Advice 4 : How to cook cheese cakes from cottage cheese: secrets and tips
Taste cheesecakes appreciated in ancient times. Thus, according to one legend, an Arabian merchant kanan, take a trip, only took food and milk. In the evening, when kanan wanted to drink milk, he saw that in the container formed whey and a lump of white color. Kanan was very upset until I tried it. Since the Roman nobility and the poor in high esteem was cheese and cheese products.
Cooking cheesecakes from cottage cheese
Cheesecakes can be cooked on a frying pan and bake in the oven. In order to prepare the classic cheese cakes from cottage cheese, you'll need:
- 300 g of cottage cheese;
- 5 tbsp flour;
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp of sugar;
- chicken egg — 2 PCs.
In a bowl put the curd and mash it well with a fork. Next, add eggs and sugar, mix all ingredients. Cheese and flour and mix thoroughly until smooth.
Heat a pan on medium heat and heat vegetable oil.
On a table or Board, sprinkle a little flour, make cheese ball and dip in flour, then lightly prelucrate and place on the pan.
Fry the cakes need 2-3 minutes on each side until Golden brown. Serve cheesecakes from cottage cheese hot together with sour cream, jam, jam or jam of your choice.
The secrets of delicious cheesecakes
Your cheesecakes will turn out very tasty and successful, if you follow the following rules:
1. Use not too wet curd, otherwise the pancakes will fall apart. Dry cottage cheese will make the cheese hard.
2. Wipe the cheese through a sieve or blender — this will make the cheesecakes air.
3. A greater quantity of flour will make the pancakes hard, and less tender.
4. Do not add a lot of sugar in cheesecakes, since the excess sugar they do not keep their shape.
5. As an original component of cheesecakes you can use greens, tomatoes, boiled potatoes, etc.