If a woman does not compensate for it's less food or more exercise, the extra pounds are inevitable. However, by following a few tips, a woman after 40 can lose weight.
1. Choose activities to maintain the health of the cardiovascular system, which you like. This can be Jogging, swimming, Cycling, dancing, exercise on a treadmill or any other exercise that will strengthen your heart.
2. Before exercise be sure to do the workout. Exercise at light or moderate mode at least 5 minutes. Warm up increases body temperature and makes the process of burning calories.
3. Do exercises holding weights three times a week when you do cardio activity (swimming, etc.). Using dumbbells to do strength exercises, such as twisting arms, squats, lunges, push-UPS with load on the shoulders and twisting the abdomen. Small muscle mass will increase metabolic rate, enabling your body to burn more calories than when you are resting, and helps to get rid of extra pounds.
4. Choose one day a week when you will do a hour of intense cardio. During cardio training the body uses energy reserves, increasing the speed of metabolism. In addition, the body will burn more calories throughout the day after a workout.
5. In the remaining three days, do interval training. Interval training consists of alternating short intense activity with rest. For example, run as fast as you can for a minute, then go to step two minutes to recuperate. Repeat this alternating for 20 minutes.
6. Rethink your diet. A woman after 40 years for simple maintain weight should limit daily consumption to 100 calories. To reduce weight, you'll need to cut more than 100 calories per day from your diet. In the diet include whole grains, unsaturated proteins, low-fat dairy products and try to choose nutritious foods with low calorie.