If a woman does not compensate for it's less food or more exercise, the extra pounds are inevitable. However, by following a few tips, a woman after 40 can lose weight.
1. Choose activities to maintain the health of the cardiovascular system, which you like. This can be Jogging, swimming, Cycling, dancing, exercise on a treadmill or any other exercise that will strengthen your heart.
2. Before exercise be sure to do the workout. Exercise at light or moderate mode at least 5 minutes. Warm up increases body temperature and makes the process of burning calories.
3. Do exercises holding weights three times a week when you do cardio activity (swimming, etc.). Using dumbbells to do strength exercises, such as twisting arms, squats, lunges, push-UPS with load on the shoulders and twisting the abdomen. Small muscle mass will increase metabolic rate, enabling your body to burn more calories than when you are resting, and helps to get rid of extra pounds.
4. Choose one day a week when you will do a hour of intense cardio. During cardio training the body uses energy reserves, increasing the speed of metabolism. In addition, the body will burn more calories throughout the day after a workout.
5. In the remaining three days, do interval training. Interval training consists of alternating short intense activity with rest. For example, run as fast as you can for a minute, then go to step two minutes to recuperate. Repeat this alternating for 20 minutes.
6. Rethink your diet. A woman after 40 years for simple maintain weight should limit daily consumption to 100 calories. To reduce weight, you'll need to cut more than 100 calories per day from your diet. In the diet include whole grains, unsaturated proteins, low-fat dairy products and try to choose nutritious foods with low calorie.
Advice 2 : How to improve metabolism body
Advice 3 : How to establish the metabolism of medication
Advice 4 : How to normalize metabolism and lose weight after 40 years
Change of metabolism with age
After 25 years, the metabolism gradually slows down, however this does not mean that everything is so terrible. About every 10 years it slowed down by 5-10%. While everyone is individually, so some begin to recover sooner, others later, and the rest stay slim the rest of your life.
Most of the problem with obesity starts felt most acutely after the age of 40, after this age, the metabolism slows down by 25%, that is four times what the fat trapped in the body, they burn much slower than before. However, the slower metabolism is not a given, from which it is impossible to get rid of. To metabolism after 40 remained normal, you need to constantly do sports, be active and most active.
Restoration of metabolism
The body is a lot of changes and not always for the better. The process by which the body recovers is called the normalization of metabolism. That is trapped in the body products disintegrate into substances necessary for normal functioning.
Obesity is due to the fact that people consume too many calories. To lose weight, it is necessary to normalize the metabolism and to decrease the number of calories that enter the body. However, a person leading an active lifestyle, should consume slightly more calories than a passive personality.
To make the process of metabolism is completed successfully, you must do the following:
1. To build muscle mass. However, one should strive to have muscles like bodybuilders. It is important to obtain the motivation to exercise brought also a treat. To train regularly and several approaches at once.
2. To sleep. If a person does not sleep, he constantly feels tired, with the result that he observed the stress that it is binding. Normal sleep should last at least 8 hours. It is desirable that the man went about 22 o'clock in the evening and Wake up no later than 6 o'clock in the morning.
3. Eat often but not a lot. Food should be correct. You need to reduce the amount of fatty foods, but to refuse it is not necessary.
Many people find easier way – use of traditional methods. However, tricks like that will help.