You will need
  • - copy of passport;
  • - the pension certificate;
  • - copy of employment record;
  • - medical certificate form 070/at-04.
However, you should note that this exemption applies only to those retirees who are not eligible for social support measures stipulated by the Federal law, and the right to receive vouchers for health resort treatment on other grounds (ex-military, militiamen, employees of FSB, FSKN, FSIN, the Executive and some others).
A ticket to the resort you must provide in order to obtain it you have the right not more often than 1 time in 2 years. If there is a need for an extraordinary stay in the resort, you need to provide an additional medical report signed by the medical Commission of treatment-and-prophylactic institutions. In conclusion, should be stated that the treatment you have to conduct in strictly certain term.
In order of priority you can get a free ticket to a sanatorium in the case when you are registered as or rehabilitated victims of political repression. But the number of permits remains the same - no more than one within two years.
To obtain vouchers, contact the Department of social support at the place of registration. The reason for this is your statement, to which attach a copy of the passport or other identity document. These documents are required to attest to the fact of your permanent residence in the area.
In addition, the documents attach a medical certificate form 070/at-04 "certificate for obtaining the permit" approved by order of the health Ministry of Russia dated 22.11.2004, No. 256; with a copy – to confirm that you have indeed disabled pensioner. Also you will need a copy of the pension certificate, where is the mark that you receive a pension through the local pension Fund. After that you will queue to receive vouchers and will just have to wait.