- • Information about the balance of the savings book with a Deposit opened in Sberbank before 20 June 1991.
- • The calculation formula and coefficients
- • Information on the status of the contribution previously received compensation for the contribution.
- • Information about the age and nationality of the recipient of compensation.
• Citizens of the Russian Federation until 1991 birth inclusive, and to their heirs born in 1991.
• The depositor's heirs or persons who have carried out payment of ritual services, if the death of the depositor came in 2001-2010 the Basic amount by which the accrued compensation is the remainder of the Deposit on June 20, 1991, the Calculation is made on the basis of the so-called face value of banknotes in 1991, i.e. 1 rouble 1991 is equal in value to 1 ruble of the current period.
Citizens of the Russian Federation until 1945 year of birth inclusive of the compensation paid triple the amount of the remainder of the Deposit.
Citizens of the Russian Federation 1946 – 1991 of a birth inclusive of the compensation paid to double the size of the remainder of the Deposit on 20 Jun 1991.
The contributions operating in 1992 – 1994 and closed in 1995 - 0,9
The contributions operating in 1992 – 1993 and closed in 1994 - 0,8
The contributions operating in 1992 and closed in 1993 0,7
The contributions closed in 1992 - 0,6 Deposits closed for the period from 20 June 1991 to 31 December 1991 are not kompensiruet in the period of validity of the Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1092.
In the final formula for calculation of compensation in the triple size as follows (see image):
Advice 2: How to calculate compensation for unused vacation
Advice 3: How to get compensation for the deposits opened before 1991?
The first compensation of lost deposits up to 1991 was launched in March 1991 by the decree of Mikhail Gorbachev. But then paid the funds on deposits, not exceeding 200 rubles. All contributions exceeding this amount is credited to the special account for the payment of money with an interest rate of 7% per annum for 3 years.
The actual payment appeared in 1996. They were able to citizens born until 1916. Compensation was 1000. In the future, every year age category of the citizens having the right to get their money back has increased, and the amount of payment remained unchanged.
How to get compensation if you have the Deposit account was opened before 1991?
If you had the passbook prior to 1991, you can get a refund. It's enough to come to any branch of Sberbank of Russia and provide the following documents:
- your written application for payment;
Even if the Soviet savings Bank, you do not have, all the investors have in the savings Bank. If you are not able to come to the savings Bank personally, you can issue a power of attorney to any person by a notary. Then to the above documents, you must add a photocopy of the power of attorney. The payment request will be considered by the savings Bank within 30 days. If everything is in order, the payment, the Bank listed on your account.
But before issue of compensation, it is recommended to consult a lawyer, since the laws there are a number of nuances, which you may not know. For example, if the account was closed before 31 December 1991, then in compensation you to not be able to. If several of the savings Bank, the money will only be distributed one at a time.
Who and in what amount is entitled to get compensation?
Since 2010 are entitled to compensation all the citizens of Russia who were born after the reform.
Those citizens who were born before 1945, the compensation will be three times the amount of the remaining money in the account as of 20 June 1991,
Citizens born between 1945 and 1991, to receive a refund of twice the size of the balance in the account on June 20, 1991.
In addition, there are special factors used to calculate the amount of compensation. It closed in 1992, the contribution - the coefficient 0.6 in 1993 to 0.7, from 1994 to 0.8 in 1995 to 0.9, from 1996 to 2010 – 1.
Initially the Ministry offered to pay for 1 Soviet ruble 4 current. But due to limited funds in the budget, this proportion was reduced to 1:3. By 2020 it is assumed to spend for repayment of debt of 340 billion rubles.