Advice 2: Why pull on the flour
Simple fatigue and lack of sleep. Today, the modern pace of life requires us to fast solutions to many challenges that are often accompanied by unrest, uncertainty and stress. It's a nervous condition accumulates in the body and may result in headaches and sleep disturbance. It is essential to make your body complete rest, to relax body and soul. Useful to develop the habit to go every day at the same time, and preferably before 10 PM and sleep at least 7 hours – during this time the body has time to relax and recharge. If you have trouble falling asleep, relax your body will help massage the feet with lavender oil before bed.
Carbohydrate cravings. The lack of carbohydrates in the body leads to fatigue, frequent drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, sweating, metabolic disorders, etc. to replenish carbohydrates, the body experiences cravings for starchy foods. Excessive drinking in your diet flour products also has negative consequences, for example, gain excess weight. Therefore, the correct solution is to replace rolls and flour (simple carbohydrates) fruits, vegetables, cereals with a high content of carbohydrates (complex carbohydrates). They quickly satisfy hunger and they do more good than harm.
A deficiency of protein and vitamins of group B. Despite the fact that a significant proportion of other flour products are carbohydrates, there is still protein. Protein is one of the most valuable and irreplaceable food components. Usually lack protein are those who, for whatever reason, rarely eat meat or not eat it at all. For example, vegetarians or those who sit on strict diets. Flour products have different nutritional value, which depends on the composition of the product. The more the composition of flour products milk, eggs, butter, etc., the higher the protein value they will bear. One should not fully give up meat, as the lack of protein leads to significant changes in the body and slowing growth, and disruption of hematopoiesis, and memory impairment, as well as frequent exposure to communicable diseases.
The oxygen deficiency in the body. Sedentary work or stay at home within four walls" lead to a lack of oxygen in the body. To improve the process of hematopoiesis, it is necessary not only to monitor the quality of food, move more (dancing, aerobics, yoga), but also often pay attention to the walks in the fresh air.
Stress tension. With waves sometimes there is a desire to "crunch", and in the course are crackers, crackers, pretzels, etc. As is known, the comforting crunch. Therefore, in this case, the overeating flour can carry negative consequences for the organism, it's like the excess weight and problems with digestion.
Advice 3: How to abandon the sweet and starchy foods forever
To have a beautiful, stunning figure dreams, perhaps, every girl. But, alas, not everyone is given. Many girls ready to watch on the flight to spend in the gym, doing various exercises, but are not able to abandon the sweet and starchy foods. And after the next workout, come home, open the fridge, picking out a lot of delicious and unhealthy food. This morning the scales show disappointing results, and it seems all efforts are in vain. After all, to achieve the desired shapes you want to stop to eat sweet, starchy, tasty, harmful meals, stop adding sugar in tea and coffee, to change the style of their food.
How to abandon the sweet and starchy foods
- If you find it difficult to give up sweets and you're ready to absorb it in unlimited quantities, it is recommended to visit a doctor. May cause cravings for sweets and flour lies in the health problems, low hemoglobin, poor metabolism, hormonal imbalance. The doctor will aim to pass the necessary tests, and then, seeing the overall picture, make a conclusion about the state of health and give advice on nutrition.
- Gradually give up sugar. If you are used to drink tea with 3 teaspoons of sugar, you should gradually reduce the number of – 2, 1 teaspoon... until, until no longer add it. If you're not used to drinking tea without sugar, you can substitute honey.
- Train your willpower. It is easier to give up on their intention to give up on sladkogo and flour and throw into a mouth-watering Patty, Berieva who think "tomorrow". This is not the way! This running in circles and you have to understand it. Next time when you see the coveted pie for a moment and imagine two pictures: in one you thick, but with pie in hand, in another picture – a beautiful slim girl. What you want to see yourself? If option two, then walk past the pie.
- Always eat Breakfast. It should not be a snack on the go that came to hand. Prepare a full Breakfast – porridge, fruit. After this Breakfast, the body receives all the essential for what to live throughout the day. This will save you from the temptation to put in mouth some sweets.
- Equally important is the proper organization of the diet. You need to eat 5-6 times a day. The portions should be small, not including the sweet and starchy foods. If the food is not organized, then at the first sign of hunger is a high probability that you satisfy your hunger with something sweet, instead of a full meal.
- Don't forget about the water. A person needs to drink at least 2 litres (or 8 glasses) of pure water per day. This volume includes a selection of juices, fruit drinks, tea, coffee and other drinks.
- Include in your diet fresh fruits, dried fruits that can be substituted for regular chocolate. An Apple or a banana are much healthier eaten piece of cake.
- In the shop try to avoid divisions where you can buy pastries. There is a big risk to be tempted to buy something sweet or starchy, what will later regret. The house also try not to keep sweet. If you do not live alone, ask other family members to take the sweet away in lockers, so they did not come across to you on eyes.
To abandon the sweet and starchy foods – the most important thing you want to follow the above proposed recommendations. The prize will be slim, beautiful figure.