Before moving to a new place of residence to apply and hand in your passport for the stamp. When the extract is given a piece of departure, which must be stored and presented at the next registration. In the case of loss, the registration should be in writing to provide reasons for the failure, but the absence of the sheet cannot serve as a basis for refusal in acceptance of application for registration.
After moving apply for residence permits. At the same time filled statement on the deregistration that is sent to the territorial bodies of the migration service at the old address. The passport is stamped with a two punch on the extract and on registration.
To obtain information about government services on Bulletin boards in departments of the FMS, the Internet-sites FMS. In particular, the available sample applications, extracts from normative documents, work schedules, procedure advice.